Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Twelve Knights EU - AD - PVE&PVP&Social - Recruiting

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have now completed all of the normal trials as a guild.

The three Craglorn trials are running smooooooooooth and we will practice nMoL until it is nice and smooth as well. We are going to move into the Vet space once we have helped gear up some more of the team.

We are taking players who are new to trials on these runs as well, it seems to be a bit of a hurdle for some to get over and we are happy to help people who want it.

Do not be afraid, we don't bite unless you like that kind of thing :wink:

Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • De_Mysteriis
    Hi! Do you have a scedule for normal Trials? I'm not sure if my time zone is fit.
    PC|EU
    - Behold: the Staff of Magnus.
    What? What happened? Where is it?
    - You stupid, I've taken it just now.
    - By the shining trees of Aldmeris. We have been burgled. But how?
    That staff was an illusion. Where's the real one?
    - Oh... ok.
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we do, currently they start at 20:00 GMT sharp every Sunday.

We are at the stage of looking at doing midweek runs as well but I do not know when as of yet.
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

• Ofer123
    Ofer123
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    Im relatively new player in ESO and started searching for a good guild..
    read the posts youve made and and little bit on your website and I would really like to join your guild if its still possible please..
    my game name is Ofer The Ravenant..
    thx.
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there Ofer, I shall send an invite over to you later tonight.

• Homernew
    Homernew
    Hi

I am looking for a Guild that's runs all trials/ PVE /PVP

L40 At the Mo and still learning the game

My Game ID @Jesterhomer

Thanks
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies for the slow reply, I was not online last night so I could not send an invite. I shall rectify that tonight :smile:

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just posting an update, we are rebuilding our Trial team ..... real life and the odd rage quit following the changes in Morrowind means we need more members who want to take place in trials.

We are happy to help gear people and tech the mechanics.

Don't be shy :)

• PaxNoctis
    PaxNoctis
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'd like to join!
    @PaxNoctis
    Thank you!
  • aditkumarparida
    aditkumarparida
    Soul Shriven
    I am a new player... adit.parida1 is my username... please invite me :smile:
    Edited by aditkumarparida on September 22, 2017 6:09AM
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent to you both, welcome to the guild :)

• PaxNoctis
    PaxNoctis
    Soul Shriven
    Invites have been sent to you both, welcome to the guild :)

Thanks!
  • Vamps
    Vamps
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, me and my bf have just recently returned to the game. You guys seem like a cool bunch to hang out with :smiley:
    Could we have an invite please?
    @Vamps
    @Rollypolly
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there @Vamps

Invites have been exteneded to you both .... Welcome :)

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still going strong and have some spaces in the guild.

Our discord is active and we have started a weekly lottery now as well.

Our first nAS clears happened last night as well :)

• Dodze777
    Dodze777
    Please invite me @amgad2949
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sadly away from home right now so I am unable to send an invite but I have popped a message in discord asking for someone else to send one over.

• Dodze777
    Dodze777
    Please invite me to the guild @amgad2949
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are now rebuilding our Vet Trial team due to some inactivity. Our guild events are still regular and varied and will remain but we are adding the vet team both to help teach newer members and to work our way through the content.

We are looking for new members again but any new members should know that we are no elitist and where we are fortunate to have members who are good players as well as good people our journey into vet trials will be just that .... a journey.
    If you want to help take part in that success please get in touch :)

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still going strong and looking for new members. All are welcome and we still experience all aspects of the game in both PVE and PVP.

• paradox2419
    can i have a invite please@paradox2419
    Edited by paradox2419 on January 20, 2019 10:02PM
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May I join you? I'm at @KnightsMentor in-game.
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @KnightsMentor and @paradox2419

I have sent you both invites :)

Welcome

• nixterboy
    nixterboy
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild @nixterboy
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is your invite sent @nixterboy

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still alive, kicking and enjoying the game since beta!

We are running two trial events per week. One aimed at harder (vet) content and the other aimed at normal trials and bringing in new players into trails.

We also run a pvp event each week, we are not a "proper" pvp guild but we do enjoy that aspect of the game and enjoy a romp around in Cyro.

If you fancy joining a well established guild full of fun and helpful people then make yourself known :)

• Gloxie
    Gloxie
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I've recently come back to the game, like not so long ago. Played it during the beta and at the launch for maybe like a year or so on another account. And I'm currently looking for a guild... or rather, an ESO family? I don't know how to phrase it.
    PS. Do you accept beginners at level 10+? I'm basically a beginner
    @Gloxie

-Danica
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Gloxie

I think you would fit in nicely, we accept players of all levels and are happy to advise and assist as you rediscover ESO.
    I have asked for someone to invite you to the guild as I am not home until very late tonight.