The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Botany crafting

Crimsonwolf666
Crimsonwolf666
✭✭✭✭
So, I find it sooooooo frustrating that the trees and plants you get, a good many cost a crap ton of gold or crowns. How come in the Alchemy craft station, I can't "craft"/grow some trees, shrubs, flowers, etc..... I really like how the various plants and rocks can really make the dullest home, vibrant. But getting a hold of various plants, at the quantity I want is very expensive either with gold or crowns. Can in some way, the players get "recipes" or whatever you want to call them, to "craft" various plants and rocks/boulders? The Alchemy station just seemed, out of all of them, the more likely one that you would do this at. Otherwise you need to have a Garden station or something. This would be so awesome if ZOS could make this happen :smiley:
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like plant crafting as well. Love all the flowers and trees out there. <3
    Metal forever \m/
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crimsonwolf666, this is an amazing idea, man!

tumblr_nknjkiwOTV1uompwio1_500.gif
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found an alchemy recipe for a bush on PTS in Clockwork city, the bush is made of metal, Regulus is one of the ingredients
    Edited by ixie on September 19, 2017 4:49PM
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Crafted plants are not real, I would have a hope of keeping them alive....

There is one plant pack in the crown store (maybe more than one) that does have a nice selection of plants for fairly cheap. But it can get expensive to outfit your garden like a Jungle
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    There is one plant pack in the crown store (maybe more than one) that does have a nice selection of plants for fairly cheap

Schemes and shenanigans! What is this plant pack you speak of?

Character Profiles:
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since Crafted plants are not real, I would have a hope of keeping them alive....

There is one plant pack in the crown store (maybe more than one) that does have a nice selection of plants for fairly cheap. But it can get expensive to outfit your garden like a Jungle

I bought 2 of these. My Strident Springs has become something of a jungle, but I need to fill out the inside with plants and furnishings as well as add more shrubbery.

If you go to the various House Furnishing Vendors, you can get your variety of plants for cheap too. They generally cost between 100 to 500 gold.

n318eFX.jpg
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »

I bought 2 of these. My Strident Springs has become something of a jungle, but I need to fill out the inside with plants and furnishings as well as add more shrubbery.

If you go to the various House Furnishing Vendors, you can get your variety of plants for cheap too. They generally cost between 100 to 500 gold.

n318eFX.jpg

Beautiful abode, good sir--and many thanks for the helpful information!
    Character Profiles:
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    In ultima online they had a system to grow plants and mix them with others etc. That was the early days of mmos
    Xbox One Na