The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Calling Roto-Rooter for my fountain

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know and can recommend a reputable plumber to unclog the drain in my Imperial Fountain please?
Would be greatly appreciated.. this "fountain" seems to have had a clog in it since day one. Maybe I should return it to the manufacturer.. I'm sure there's a warranty in my junk drawer somewhere. Kidding aside, I really do love this "fountain" and am glad zos put one in the game so early on..however, it would be fabulous if it worked the way a fountain should. I know there have been posts regarding this before (including one of mine)... but, I just keep thinking and hoping maybe one day......
many thanks!
Edited by Delphinia on September 20, 2017 1:40AM
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume you mean the imperial fountain that has working spouts everywhere else in Tamriel:

NqNbYXs.png

except for the one you can place in your house:

Lpha62z.png

Still waiting on that too. Because this isn't a fountain, this is just a pretty basin with water. :|
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume you mean the imperial fountain that has working spouts everywhere else in Tamriel:

NqNbYXs.png

except for the one you can place in your house:

Lpha62z.png

Still waiting on that too. Because this isn't a fountain, this is just a pretty basin with water. :|

yes, the very one .. the one that makes me a little sad every time I see it working some other place, but not in my home :(