The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hard to tell from patch notes but

PS4_ZeColmeia
PS4_ZeColmeia
✭✭✭✭✭
Is the treasure hunter passive working on Xbox and PS4? I see it in the PC patch notes but not in our cumulative update
PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I feel like it's not lol
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I see, no
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno would you be able to weigh in? I would hate to burn all of the maps I have when I should of waited. If it's not, when will the next update be out? **braces for "no ETA"**
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This was never an issue on console, which is why it isn't listed as fixed in the console patch notes. :) It was a PC-only issue.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was never an issue on console, which is why it isn't listed as fixed in the console patch notes. :) It was a PC-only issue.

You're awesome! Is there any way that PC bug patch notes could * or note if it's PC only issues? I've been stupidly avoiding doing treasure maps because I assumed the issues were on all platforms. Seems like from the respondents here, I wasn't alone.
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

lol this is brilliant. time to clear that bank out boys and girls.

And how dare PC players have a bug that doesn't affect console, please include this in the next patch for them for the sake of balance.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep I have been getting the same great quality invigorating and training purple items drops as always!
    So working as intended. :D
    Edited by TequilaFire on September 20, 2017 1:59PM
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep I have been getting the same great quality invigorating and training purple items drops as always!
    So working as intended. :D

Oh snap, I can't wait to turn in my maps!!!! XD
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is treasure hunter a chance to increase quality or garanteed with exception to getting gold items? Does it apply to loot boxes bc everytime I go into wayrest bank on xbox and open the master loot boxes it is always 2 green items with treasure hunter passive.
    Edited by Malacthulhu on September 20, 2017 2:57PM
    Xbox One Na
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is treasure hunter a chance to increase quality or garanteed with exception to getting gold items? Does it apply to loot boxes bc everytime I go into wayrest bank on xbox and open the master loot boxes it is always 2 green items with treasure hunter passive.

If you're referring to LOCKboxes (the little silver ones near merchants) those have always been weird. I get 2 blue items from simple locks, and 1 green with some gold from a master.

One thing that seems to be common to all theiving - there is no lower limit. A master chest *should* give blue quality or better, but I find plenty with just one green item and some gold. I also find simple chests with multiple blue items (with treasur hunter).

Still waiting for ZOS to realize some of us cant afford to buy purple quality furniture from the Crown Store and actually make the drop rate on furnishing plans reasonable. I'd like to get maybe 1 per week with 1 hour of farming a day. Instead, it's 8 hours of farming per day to get 1 per week. That's insane. Same for Buoyant arminger pages.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭

If you're referring to LOCKboxes (the little silver ones near merchants) those have always been weird. I get 2 blue items from simple locks, and 1 green with some gold from a master.

One thing that seems to be common to all theiving - there is no lower limit. A master chest *should* give blue quality or better, but I find plenty with just one green item and some gold. I also find simple chests with multiple blue items (with treasur hunter).

Still waiting for ZOS to realize some of us cant afford to buy purple quality furniture from the Crown Store and actually make the drop rate on furnishing plans reasonable. I'd like to get maybe 1 per week with 1 hour of farming a day. Instead, it's 8 hours of farming per day to get 1 per week. That's insane. Same for Buoyant arminger pages.

That is exactly what I am talking about. A tip for affording furniture recipes, and I do this. When lux furniture vendor pops up buy a stock of the most trendy pieces and resell at double or slightly less. I usually post them before the lux vendor is gone and still sell some before he is gone lol. Anyways it is a good source of revenue with minimal time investment.
    Edited by Malacthulhu on September 20, 2017 3:13PM
    Xbox One Na
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    :o Did not know it was an issue, but it makes sense considering my drops... I thought I was just really unlucky
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is still a PC issue for many...

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+