The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

End of Campaign top 2% did not give gold rewards

fastolfv_ESO
fastolfv_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
title says it all i finished in the top 10 still got purple garbage and 19.5k gold, doesnt winning side get 33k? how can this possibly get screwed up?
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTF ZOS! Get this man his gold Fasalla's Guile resto staff!
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yah pretty much lol i know the rewards are junk and they usually cant even be sold as gold but atleast give em to me!
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's funny. Must have reduced your reward because of faction stacking.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    title says it all i finished in the top 10 still got purple garbage and 19.5k gold, doesnt winning side get 33k? how can this possibly get screwed up?

Perhaps type server, platform and campaign to help the investigation.
    Maybe you were on some other factions buff campaign and there weren't that many of your other faction making the top 2% below 10.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIVEC PC NA DC and i was on sovereign fury, i was probly 8th. On a side note actually really funny seeing a stack comment from dominion knights, a guild that stacks to fight my grp of 12 on a regular basis and gets flattened in any situation that isnt 3-1
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like you just haven't recieved the mail yet. Winning faction gets a purple reward for teir 3 as well as any other reward they are due (2% or 10% ).
    Try relogged or changing zones
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)