Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing visitor permissions

Karmanorway
Karmanorway
✭✭✭✭✭
So i have multiple houses, and i am a guildmaster with lots of guildies. I would like a future where u are not only having 1 house listed as Primary residence. I would like a secondary residence, a third one and so on.

Reason is my primary one (earthtear cave) which i have built into a city, i have invested millions of gold and countless hours in, and i want it to be the main guildhall for the top ranked end game guildies , and have my other residences for the lower ranks, simply because i want the main guildhall to be motivating new guildies to progress ingame

... If this could be implemented that would be awesome... and more furnishing slots xD
Edited by Karmanorway on September 16, 2017 5:24PM
  • lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I completely agree with you. I have 3-4 houses I've worked hard on and want to open up for visitors. I also will visit a players house and if it is awesome the next thing I wish I could do is check to see if there are any other houses decorated by them.

When MySpace first came out I think it had a little counter or tally of how many visitors you had on your profile. I want something like that for our houses, in addition to what the OP suggested.

And a title, like Grand Master Hostess for when you reach 1000 or some high number of views.

That would add to my enjoyment in housing immensely.

LasertoothGM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity Xbox/NA
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lasertooth wrote: »
    I completely agree with you. I have 3-4 houses I've worked hard on and want to open up for visitors. I also will visit a players house and if it is awesome the next thing I wish I could do is check to see if there are any other houses decorated by them.

When MySpace first came out I think it had a little counter or tally of how many visitors you had on your profile. I want something like that for our houses, in addition to what the OP suggested.

And a title, like Grand Master Hostess for when you reach 1000 or some high number of views.

That would add to my enjoyment in housing immensely.

Agreed, whats the point having many houses when ppl cant see all of them lol
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an Addon that facilitates this function.
    Its called: "Port to Friends house" and is available here.

With this addon, anyone can visit anyone elses home, regardless of whether they are online or not, or if its their primary residence or not, so long as the individual home permissions permit it.

Since it is an Addon, it can only be used by PC players.
    Edited by OmniDo on September 20, 2017 4:15PM
  • xerikos
    xerikos
    ✭✭✭
    OmniDo wrote: »
    "Port to Friends house" and is available here.

Very useful addon for such purposes.

Yet, your idea brings something different (gaining access to different level houses as players progress), which is a great reason/justification to own multiple houses guild-wise (an adds more functionality for homes, by the way).

• Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, Karmanorway. Though there is an app that helps with this for now. Not a perfect solution, but something to tide us over.
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmniDo wrote: »
    There is an Addon that facilitates this functoin.
    Its called: "Port to Friends house" and is available here.

With this addon, anyone can visit anyone elses home, regardless of whether they are online or not, or if its their primary residence or not, so long as the individual home permissions permit it.

Since it is an Addon, it can only be used by PC players.

Tnx for the link, looks interesting i will try it out later :smile: )