Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why does DC help AD ps4

Drdeath20
Drdeath20
✭✭✭✭✭
AD could have all the scrolls, majority of keeps and be in 1st/2nd/or last in a campaign yet DC will push EP with everyrhing they have.

I already know about the groups that blantantly help AD at the bridge between alessia and chalman.

Im asking why does casual players never push AD?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU or NA?
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both :trollface:
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both :trollface:

tumblr_mf0wbidlcf1qbmftbo1_400.gif
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They need to make the winning faction worth more points/ap.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lol and AD players think that EP/DC never fight each other. I've been ganged up on many times by ep and dc at the same time and then after they kill me they go their own ways and don't fight each other.

I guess it depends what players are on at the time and if there is any leadership. When there are no crowns people will always take the path of least resistance.

As far as bridge battles go dc is not there to help us at all. They are just there to farm ap.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cuz, if AD has Ash plus numbers it's a long and depressing ride from Aleswell or Glademist to Ash...

just much easier to head east...

in all fairness - EP is locked in to the same pattern, only they're all heading west...

also, like water - players tend to follow the path of least resistance...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except ep stops at bleakers.

Dc pushes chalman then arrius then brk etc.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    Except ep stops at bleakers.

you mean like out of the goodness of their heart :)

honestly, dependent on when you play (time/day) - the map is going to look different for many of us...

I get it though - if you are someone whom simply sticks to one faction, you're perception of the map is going to be very different than mine...

currently my DC & EP characters loathe AD...

used to be my AD & EP characters hated DC...

and, no matter which faction I'm playing - it sure does feel like the other two factions are ganging up on us at the time...

is that to say there is nothing going on amongst certain guilds or group leaders - not at all...

personalities and relationships most definitely play a role in the campaign and how the map appears at times...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    AD could have all the scrolls, majority of keeps and be in 1st/2nd/or last in a campaign yet DC will push EP with everyrhing they have.

I already know about the groups that blantantly help AD at the bridge between alessia and chalman.

Im asking why does casual players never push AD?

Long, long ago, in 1st Scourge PS4 EU. Was only 2 alliances at the time, EP and DC. I served DC originally and was there. Everyday map kept turning red. But us DC kept on pushing, never given up.

But no matter how much we tried we got burned with heavy resistance from EP Many DC have given up,. Later on AD started to come in 1st Scourge. I helped EP destroyed AD (it will explain in my old post before this one) I became team purple.

Later on I left DC and went to EP. 1st Scourge was deleted. 2nd Scourge came to be. I left EP and helped AD, but so far nothing changed. Majority of AD left, (in which I also got blamed for AD leaving, because I was red originally before AD) of what few AD remained including DC.

There was only 1 possible way, whether if it was right or wrong it was still unfair to EP. Sure they where mighty Warriors in both 1st and 2nd Scourge. We can't beat that, I give credit to them.

Alas, DC and us AD made a pact and temporary truce against EP. With our small forces combined against very well equipped and way more soldiers than us.

The Green alliance came to be, I must admit it was very hard to do but plan worked none the less. Eventhough Green Alliance was made, it was also to send message to EP.

It was not meant for long term, despite many of us didn't like it but what choice did we have? We where severly at a disadvantage while many more AD and DC kept on leaving every day.

Best part about our Green Alliance in 2nd Scourge PS4 EU, Eventhough it was temporary. Our message to EP worked, many EP had left until it was equal numbers of EP.

Thus the Green Alliance had ended, many months passed, many AD, Dc and EP got emps on equal terms. Scourge became finally balanced after so long. Was best moments ever and finally we where all was an equal. Sadly 2nd Scourge came to an end. Thus ends my story of how I helped and became the Green Alliance.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because Chalamo!

It is a phenomenon on every platform that DC thinks Chalman is a DC home keep and will always push for it. As for why DC PUGs always go Arrius after Chal. A friend asked some scrubs in chat why the response was because it is the closest next objective (screw campaign or Emp Push).

So I think it is as simple as we read left to right and scrubs attack left to right just following the corridor. Really though most of the time DC are fighting both factions at the same time just like AD and EP. It is only really if:

1) a faction has Emp; or
    2) blood in the water;

that 2 factions attack one in my experience. Campaign lead rarely seems to factor into peoples decision making on PS4 NA.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me, having played DC and EP in my time - (now EP loyal) - DC seem to have this constant obsession with pushing east all the time. When I asked in DC about why we were always attacking EP -

"Uh...they are smaller than AD, less people to kill. AD have HUGE zergs, and its much harder to fight them. Its easier to truce with them and farm EP for AP."

"Fort Ash is a killer.....its the hardest fort on the map, and too much effort to retain. We'd rather let AD have it and just push EP for the easy AP farm. Arrius lumbermill is the best AP farm on the map!"

So on XBox EU, it comes down to the fact that DC find EP far easier to fight than AD, who can overwhelm DC with raw numbers, and it seems that Fort Ash, possibly because of its geography (steep down hills on two sides) is a harder fort to take off the enemy that Chalman or Arrius.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fort ash is a bear to take...normally you have to come in through the front door...

great fields of vision in every direction for defending...

nikel is a good spot for AD to support and attack from...

the distance between aleswell and glademist to ash is pretty far, relative to the other emp keeps...except brk to chalman (which AD very rarely is able to get and hold)...
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Water flows the way of least resistance!

Pretty simple to understand...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Water flows the way of least resistance!

Pretty simple to understand...

hmmmm, that seems to fall in line with comments in DC & EP text chats concerning swimming in a sea of pee...
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The map favors AD. From the geographic positions of the towns or by the distances some alliances have from keeps
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all about perception.

On NA, the AD text chat is cluttered with people moaning about the purple alliance.
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about others in DC, but I gladly kill every bandanna I see.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny as EP I love farming DC at Arrius lumber mill the lemmings just keep coming back.
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ON PS4, it is just how it is..

everyone hates red, so they don't bother each other--- they will say they don't....
    But the truth is
    - Always a fight at Sejanus
    - Always a fight at Bleakers..

When was the last time you saw a long fight at Nickle?

• Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think i got the answer i was looking for.

Up north all the keeps and towns are bunched up and the terrain is more favorable. Its just easier bcz it has Less travel time.
  • Korpsy666
    Korpsy666
    This threat is really funny to read. I play DC and we are calling other side "Orange"
    Ad must call oppenant "purple"
    And EP must call "Green"

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do call EP and DC Team Purple
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on August 15, 2017 11:40AM
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 NA Vivic, it AD and EP against DC. Blue vs orange all day every day.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been playing cyrodil for 2 years. Dc zergs always push bleakers and chalman, always. I get it less traveling and a town that is in an actual functional spot.
    Edited by Drdeath20 on August 19, 2017 3:21PM
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ON PS4, it is just how it is..

everyone hates red, so they don't bother each other--- they will say they don't....
    But the truth is
    - Always a fight at Sejanus
    - Always a fight at Bleakers..

When was the last time you saw a long fight at Nickle?

Same on PC
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game doesn't have any real military strategy...it's all AP gain strategy. Players want a fight to get AP, so when a fight breaks out everyone will head there. The bigger the fight, the more people who come, and the more one faction will feel ganged up on.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Funny as EP I love farming DC at Arrius lumber mill the lemmings just keep coming back.

Oh yeah me like those pesky little things