The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is It Possible For Person(s) To Own Pvp Zone Chat?

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I remember how it used to be, via 2ND Scourge PS4 EU AD. I remember when I used to have the freedom to use zone chat, mostly to warn. Everyone in my group was speechless, of how I know all these things. Of where all the attacks would happened, as well as right moment when resource suddenly flared.

I was named best in Scout and even got my own special title in guild. Scout. I was deeply honored to not only have this title, but made me love to continue to be scout and warn. But ever since 2ND Scourge been deleted.

I'm not allowed to use zone chat, both AD and EP. Many told me to be quiet, in which I listened and haven't used zone chat. Haderus deleted, I went Shor (I ignore Shor) I went to Vivec, 1St Vivec on both sides, No one cares; be quite.

I feel ashamed, Why,Why can't I use Zone Chat to warn, why am I keep being told to just be quite? Now I been EP longer in Vivec (due to reasons in Signature) This would be Vivec's 4th Campaign, since it restarted 2 days ago.

Again I been EP longest in Vivec, I thought it was about time to use Zone Chat again. To no avail got told to be quite again via zone. So I did, I'm just unsure what to do. I could block, but PS4 block don't work (some other threads about it) What am I supposed to do?

I feel like it's my duty to not only use zone again, but to try and gain others trust in me; as well as to warn others of enemy approaches . But how could I use zone chat if I'm not allowed to use zone chat? It’s very unfair, I really want to use it, but I would greatly offend others whom don't want me use it, especially if I try to speak up.

I want to be a scout again, I want to warn in Zone like how I used to in 2ND Scourge. But this, this is so unlike me. To just be quite and don't give out warnings via zone, especially when I keep being told be quite. At least I'm able to use group chat to warn, but then again I rarely get group at this time. (which I understand)

Since I'm mostly solo, is it wrong for me to not using zone chat; because I don't want to offend others by not listening to be quiet in Zone? I really want to use zone again, but how is it possible for me to? So is it possible for Person(s) To boss me to not use zone chat and to own whole zone chat? Especially when PS4 Block don't work. What do I do?

I believe it's totally unfair, not only for me but to all of the alliance I'm currently serving, to not use zone chat. I believe we all should use zone chat regardless, but how do I continue to; that is the question I would like to ask.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    68a6a99421088b5a2caad68aaedf8118.jpgTimelessToday_Be_Free_800x500.jpg
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [quote="Serjustin19;d-370144"
    Why, Why can't I use Zone Chat to warn, why am I keep being told to just be quite? [/quote]

you answered that question in your post below, i just split the 2 comments apart.
    I use zone chat, both AD and EP. zone chat.

Edited by Gilvoth on September 6, 2017 2:50AM
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Is It Possible For Person(s) To Own Pvp Zone Chat?"

No. But the Drakk has owned many Person(s) in PvP Zone chat.

/thread
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like you have no loyalty to a faction, that might be your problem.
    I post in zone chat and think I am mostly ignored, I don't really care, but if my warnings bring a couple of people to defend a keep then great.
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    If everyone told you to run around naked would you do that too?
    You seem like 1 of the few cyro dwellers that actually care about PTO. Keep doing you man.

Dont give a f about those nay-sayers, we all know they most likely too profit from your early warnings. Scouting and zone chat communication is pretty much all a solo player has in order to faction style PTO. Dont let them take that away from you.
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you have no loyalty to a faction, that might be your problem.
    I post in zone chat and think I am mostly ignored, I don't really care, but if my warnings bring a couple of people to defend a keep then great.

About the no loyalty of a faction, it's hard to say. Many times I did try to prove,but no avail. "Now I been EP longer in Vivec (due to reasons in Signature)" However I do see what you mean and thank you.

geonsocal wrote: »
    68a6a99421088b5a2caad68aaedf8118.jpgTimelessToday_Be_Free_800x500.jpg
    [quote="Serjustin19;d-370144"
    Why, Why can't I use Zone Chat to warn, why am I keep being told to just be quite?

you answered that question in your post below, i just split the 2 comments apart.
    I use zone chat, both AD and EP. zone chat.

[/quote]
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    "Is It Possible For Person(s) To Own Pvp Zone Chat?"

No. But the Drakk has owned many Person(s) in PvP Zone chat.

/thread
    montjie wrote: »
    If everyone told you to run around naked would you do that too?
    You seem like 1 of the few cyro dwellers that actually care about PTO. Keep doing you man.

Dont give a f about those nay-sayers, we all know they most likely too profit from your early warnings. Scouting and zone chat communication is pretty much all a solo player has in order to faction style PTO. Dont let them take that away from you.

Also everyone here say I should just ignore, everyone whom tell me to be quiet in zone. I'll do my best to ignore and use zone chat when I get on sometime today.

But it's not that easy for me stand my ground, even low self esteem. I can't wait to use zone chat again. I'll do my best to block if need be, but block don't work at most. Thank you each and everyone of you, very helpful advice :smiley:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    haters will hate, lovers will love, drinkers will drink. its /zone bro, get over it....
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    bruv i been bullied and singled out by multiple guilds coz of weird jealousy reasons, at the end of the day u gotta remember there are a bunch of nameless nerds that got bullied at school threatening to shoot you but if they ever met you they would run like an aldmeri alone...

treat it as a compliment and kill them... (in game ofc)
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was reading and thought "wow, this sounds just like that Ser Justin guy who always feels like he is ostracized even though he has been accused of being a spy about 10,000 times on this forum."

And then noticed that it actually WAS a Ser Justin post!

Look man, whatever you may have done you have been labeled as someone who can't be trusted. I don't know if it's true, you may be the best person ever, but you know that's what happened.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on how you use chat. If you continually say Keep "whatever" is under attack, only to have a raid show to deal with 1 or 2 people, people will talk smack about you. On the other hand, if you say Keep "whatever" is under attack north side 7-10 enemy wall 80%, you will find various raid leaders trusting in what you say.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember how it used to be, via 2ND Scourge PS4 EU AD. I remember when I used to have the freedom to use zone chat, mostly to warn. Everyone in my group was speechless, of how I know all these things. Of where all the attacks would happened, as well as right moment when resource suddenly flared.

I was named best in Scout and even got my own special title in guild. Scout. I was deeply honored to not only have this title, but made me love to continue to be scout and warn. But ever since 2ND Scourge been deleted.

I'm not allowed to use zone chat, both AD and EP. Many told me to be quiet, in which I listened and haven't used zone chat. Haderus deleted, I went Shor (I ignore Shor) I went to Vivec, 1St Vivec on both sides, No one cares; be quite.

I feel ashamed, Why,Why can't I use Zone Chat to warn, why am I keep being told to just be quite? Now I been EP longer in Vivec (due to reasons in Signature) This would be Vivec's 4th Campaign, since it restarted 2 days ago.

Again I been EP longest in Vivec, I thought it was about time to use Zone Chat again. To no avail got told to be quite again via zone. So I did, I'm just unsure what to do. I could block, but PS4 block don't work (some other threads about it) What am I supposed to do?

I feel like it's my duty to not only use zone again, but to try and gain others trust in me; as well as to warn others of enemy approaches . But how could I use zone chat if I'm not allowed to use zone chat? It’s very unfair, I really want to use it, but I would greatly offend others whom don't want me use it, especially if I try to speak up.

I want to be a scout again, I want to warn in Zone like how I used to in 2ND Scourge. But this, this is so unlike me. To just be quite and don't give out warnings via zone, especially when I keep being told be quite. At least I'm able to use group chat to warn, but then again I rarely get group at this time. (which I understand)

Since I'm mostly solo, is it wrong for me to not using zone chat; because I don't want to offend others by not listening to be quiet in Zone? I really want to use zone again, but how is it possible for me to? So is it possible for Person(s) To boss me to not use zone chat and to own whole zone chat? Especially when PS4 Block don't work. What do I do?

I believe it's totally unfair, not only for me but to all of the alliance I'm currently serving, to not use zone chat. I believe we all should use zone chat regardless, but how do I continue to; that is the question I would like to ask.

Maybe you talk a little bit to much? Give the others an opportunity to type something ;)