Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

So many place to go; so many quests to complete?!?

Jigger_allard
Jigger_allard
✭✭✭
Hi, Everyone!

Monday and it is finally raining here in Portland, OR. This Summer's dry spell broke a 50-year record. And, with a little help from a teenager and some firecrackers, it has sparked a major wildfire here in the Columbia River Gorge. Eagle Creek is ablaze and the air quality here in Portland is the worse than in any city in the country.

Ah, but enough of the gloom and doom.

There are so many places to explore here in ESO and so many quests to complete it is difficult for me to decide where to go and what quest to do next. When I started playing ESO again; (I was involved in beta testing the game); my first thought was to complete all of the quests in Morrowind......Vvardenfell. But, here I am at level 30 and in I am Daggerfall not having finished all of the Vvardenfell quests. What's an old man to do?

Ah, decisions.....decisions?!?

Any, happy Monday all! Have a great week.

***_allard,
aka
Bijou-Allard and Suzi-Anwar.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the quest choices can be overwhelming. There is only one way to really handle it, and one way to help cut down the madness.

1. Focus on a Zone or Guild and do nothing else but those quests.
    2. Turn off the Quest Givers from your Compass so your not distracted from the quests you are working. I even only have it set to show the focused quests on mine. This way I don't get all the stories mixed up. You can always change these back if your hunting for stuff to do.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Jigger_allard
    Jigger_allard
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Yes, the quest choices can be overwhelming. There is only one way to really handle it, and one way to help cut down the madness.

1. Focus on a Zone or Guild and do nothing else but those quests.
    2. Turn off the Quest Givers from your Compass so your not distracted from the quests you are working. I even only have it set to show the focused quests on mine. This way I don't get all the stories mixed up. You can always change these back if your hunting for stuff to do.

Good idea?!? Thanks. It was actually meant to be rather humorous, however.
    Edited by Jigger_allard on September 18, 2017 6:15PM