The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No feed back on jabs

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
My Templar jabs have stopped giving me feedback ... They used to vibrate slightly with each hit so I knew they were hitting

Now nothing ... And cyro this hard not to know if you're hitting it not.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    My Templar jabs have stopped giving me feedback ... They used to vibrate slightly with each hit so I knew they were hitting

Now nothing ... And cyro this hard not to know if you're hitting it not.

I was originally going to say, I thought the new changes. Happens to all allies. However, I would say I'm greatly wrong. Jabs, might not be effected? It’s not even listed, I notice same change as you describe to. After Horns Of The Reach.

General
    In an effort to reduce the visual effect noise in group combat situations, we’ve hidden most visual effects from persistent damaging area of effect abilities cast by your allies. Area of effect abilities that have a synergy, healing, or defensive component that can benefit you will still be visible, and area of effect abilities cast by enemies will also still be visible.

Affected player abilities include the following:

Ash Cloud and its morphs

Caltrops and its morphs

Elemental Storm and its morphs

Hurricane

Impaling Shards and its morphs

Path of Darkness and the Twisting Path morph

Rune Focus and its morphs

Scorch

Volatile Familiar Special Ability

Volley and its morphs

Wall of Elements and its morphs

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/368888/playstation-4-patch-notes-v1-27-horns-of-the-reach#latest
    Edited by Serjustin19 on September 18, 2017 2:33PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.