The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My bosmer Bouldertree refuge!

karrie7
karrie7
✭✭✭
https://imgur.com/gallery/etOHf
I wanna change the backyard where the well and crystals are..but I am totally out of ideas.Any suggestions/tips on what to change would be appreciated!
Also I am in PC EU if you wanna visit in person!
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Stunning!!

I love the creativity, it looks full and absolutely embodies a Bosmer setting.

A++
  • lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it! The gardening and lights are fantastic!
    Lasertooth
    GM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity
    Xbox/NA
  • C_J
    C_J
    ✭✭
    Beautiful job! That is one of the homes that I am really tempted by.

I wish that my beau and I could decide on a place together, but I have a feeling that we will each have our own separate dwellings, with our own tastes in decor, like we do now in our tiny Mara's Kiss rooms.
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    lovely
  • karrie7
    karrie7
    ✭✭✭
    Eatmyface wrote: »
    Stunning!!

I love the creativity, it looks full and absolutely embodies a Bosmer setting.

A++

Thanks a ton!
  • karrie7
    karrie7
    ✭✭✭
    C_J wrote: »
    Beautiful job! That is one of the homes that I am really tempted by.

I wish that my beau and I could decide on a place together, but I have a feeling that we will each have our own separate dwellings, with our own tastes in decor, like we do now in our tiny Mara's Kiss rooms.

Actually for the gold you paying 190k is an amazing and spacious home..I am one of the few who dislike larger houses because they look emptish with only 700 slots.Even with 400 slots I still find that is not cluttered enough for my taste ofc.I hope they raise the limit furniture so I can buy them!
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another wonderful home dripping with creativity and character. Love it.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is very cool im impressed!
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice