The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[BUG] I lost ESO PLUS! WHAT CAN I DO, ZOS?!!!

VinyParsley2016
VinyParsley2016
✭✭✭✭
I lost ESO PLUS buff! My latest payment was 27th last month. WHAT CAN I DO, ZOS? Is it XBOX LIVE issue?
Edited by VinyParsley2016 on September 18, 2017 1:06AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong forums. Click the word "support" at the top of your screen.
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe ZoS is trying to give you a hint?
  • spencer2361
    spencer2361
    ✭✭✭
    It's happened to me 2 times, you contact Microsoft and cancel your current sub, which they will refund and then just turn around and re subscribe. It's a pain. Last time it happened to me it was during the event that you got a loot crate for everyday you logged in as a subscriber. Of course that got messed up as well
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hes not the only one, i know many of my friends losing eso plus and doesnt get fixed for days sometimes
    Edited by SoLooney on September 18, 2017 1:36AM
  • VinyParsley2016
    VinyParsley2016
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's happened to me 2 times, you contact Microsoft and cancel your current sub, which they will refund and then just turn around and re subscribe. It's a pain. Last time it happened to me it was during the event that you got a loot crate for everyday you logged in as a subscriber. Of course that got messed up as well

I've done cancel and re-sub before. If ESO support doesn't give me feedback tomorrow, I have to do it again. Last time it took me half hour to negotiate with a Microsoft guy, not very happy.

However, at least I got a living person who can fix my problem, much better than logging a ticket in the game and waiting 3 days to get response.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solution: stop subscribing because they aren't going to fix it.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • VinyParsley2016
    VinyParsley2016
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK, I got my ESO Plus back. Took 2 hrs. No too bad. Thx, zos.