Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] Blood Vortex (PvX, Social vampire guild)

Kreateer
Kreateer
Have you grown weary of your mortal life? You no longer find any pleasure in your daily debaucheries? You find yourself drowning in melancholy as each day passes?...

Then heed my call and join our ranks! Become one with the shadows! Feast on the blood of the living and experience immortal life! Meet our Mother - Lamae Bal - pass her test and be proud of your new lineage as a vampire and Blood brother/sister of Blood Vortex!

We await your arrival... <O,.,O>

Blood Vortex is a friendly PvX, Social and Roleplaying vampire guild accepting all players of any level or faction!
We host several daily and weekly events such as the popular "Feeding Spree", our Guild Lottery, PvP Tournaments and more!
We are also always willing to help anyone with leveling, crafting, farming or questing!
Whether you are a vampire or looking to become one, you are most welcome in our guild!

Contact me in-game (@Kreateer), on this post, our website (https://bloodvortex.enjin.com) or on our Discord (https://discord.gg/7b9m2EY) to join us! :smiley:

More info. can be found here: https://eso.guildex.org/view-guild/16961

Latest news: we recently raided Stormhold and killed off all the random NPCs as we fed on them as part of our "Feeding spree"! Even those not part of our guild joined in as well! It was fun for everyone as we all ended up with 20k or more bounty while we fought off the guards!
Be on the lookout for another event! :D
Edited by Kreateer on September 17, 2017 10:00AM
  • maunoox
    maunoox
    Soul Shriven
    can i join
  • Kreateer
    Kreateer
    Of course! I will invite you in-game later today since I am at work now :smiley:
  • maunoox
    maunoox
    Soul Shriven
    my in game name is same as here i think
  • Kreateer
    Kreateer
    *bump*
    We are still recruiting! Currently on 32 active members! Join us in pursuit of blood in the night! <O,.,O>
  • Kreateer
    Kreateer
    *bump*
    We are currently at 40 members and are always looking for more!
    We have new fun events coming up as we rise in numbers!
    Just recently we held a Skeleton Dungeon run!

Take a look at some of the screenshots of the event here:
    2886916.jpg
    2886917.jpg
    2886918.jpg
    2886919.jpg
    2886920.jpg
    2886921.jpg
    2886922.jpg
    2886923.jpg
    2886924.jpg

Join us and become the vampire you always wished to be! :smiley:
  • cassiel12
    cassiel12
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm interested in joining this guild, my user is cassiel12, thank you!
  • Kreateer
    Kreateer
    cassiel12 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm interested in joining this guild, my user is cassiel12, thank you!

You are most welcome to join us! :smiley:
    I will add you in-game today and once you're online, I shall gladly invite you! ^^
  • cassiel12
    cassiel12
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm also glad to be part of this guild, I've received your invite today and I did accepted it, but the guild is not listed in my guild :neutral:
  • Kreateer
    Kreateer
    cassiel12 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm also glad to be part of this guild, I've received your invite today and I did accepted it, but the guild is not listed in my guild :neutral:

If you have joined our Guild, you can open your Guild tab (G key) and switch your active guild from there. :)
  • cassiel12
    cassiel12
    Soul Shriven
    Done, thank you!
  • Kreateer
    Kreateer
    We have reached a new milestone of 56 members and are on a constant search for more of our kin!
    We also have some new events and guild activities now!
    Join Blood Vortex and let us feast on the living together! <O,.,O>
  • Tevlak
    Tevlak
    ✭✭
    I would gladly join your guild if you are still looking for new members :)
  • Kreateer
    Kreateer
    Tevlak wrote: »
    I would gladly join your guild if you are still looking for new members :)

By all means, you are most welcome to join! :smiley:
    We are always looking for more members!

Add me in-game: @Kreateer! Send me a whisper when I am online or send me mail and I shall invite you!
    Also, join our Discord server(https://discord.gg/7b9m2EY) if you wish! You may contact me much easier and faster that way! :smiley:
  • Kreateer
    Kreateer
    *bump*

We have surpassed 70 members already and keep on growing in numbers!
    We have also introduced custom guild quests that tell the dark story behind the creation of our guild! These roleplaying quests last for a week and are perfect for new and veteran roleplayers!

Join Blood Vortex and be part of an evergrowing guild!

We are expecting you... <O,.,O>
  • L0g1cB0mB
    L0g1cB0mB
    Soul Shriven
    Hello i whould like to join guild plz @L0g1cB0mB
    Edited by L0g1cB0mB on December 8, 2018 9:28PM
  • Dragosthegoff
    Dragosthegoff
    Soul Shriven
    hello, after looking at your guild online i would very much like to join it if possible. many thanks.
  • MrDoc
    MrDoc
    Soul Shriven
    Hello if you are still takeing members after 3 Years I would like to join.