Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Please help,newb trying to get game to work

Bansidhe1965
I bought game on steam after seeing it there,thought,yes I have to play this,didnt work,tried everything,still no game.
Bought a hard copy,installed had the same problem with the common thing,lots of painstakingly following the instructions later,still wont work,can someone please help me ?

curremtly retrying dl on steam,fingers crossed!
Edited by Bansidhe1965 on September 15, 2017 9:19AM
The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the issues you're having specifically?

Do you get error messages when you launch the game, is it just not launching at all, failure to download etc?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Bansidhe1965
    I'll let you know when its installed again,its a common fault as it has a help page here,I just gave up when i tried all the official help and it still didnt install completly and work.

After a week,i still want to play it,so trying again.
    The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you come back and update us if you're having issues.

Normally they can be resolved by working through it with the support team via support tickets but it can be a lot of back and forth trying to figure the issue out.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Bansidhe1965
    Error 210 "PatchManifestError_DownloadFail".this one,i did all required,and have erased and re-dl about 4 times,stiil same error nessage

Edit,tried steam version again,got the press play ,nothing happens error.

Googled it,trying install from discs once again,hoping changing the txt thing works
    Edited by Bansidhe1965 on September 15, 2017 4:10PM
  • Bansidhe1965
    Got this fixed,can be closed.