The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House Mundus Stones Not Working

Scarlett_Princess
Scarlett_Princess
✭✭✭
Has anyone else had this issue? I've got all the mundus stones in my home, and the Thief stone only works for some people and not others. I thought this was odd but then realised that the Atronach stone is not interactable for me!

I've placed both stones all over the home in every location, upside down, on the ground, I've made sure they're 'green', I've 'aligned' them, and the Atronach just won't work for me, and the Thief just won't work for some guild members but will for others.

If this is a known bug then I'll wait (grudgingly) for a fix, but if it's not then I'll submit a ticket.
FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this is the issue or not here, but if you place an interactable item while its "aura" is yellow (meaning it's clipping into something), you won't be able to interact with it. The aura needs to be green for it to be interactable.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 16, 2017 11:55PM
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I've made sure the aura is green, and because the Thief works for some people and not others I don't think that's the issue. I think it might be a bug, and because they are crown store only items I don't think enough people have them for the bug to be very prominent atm. I'll just submit a ticket.
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

• Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have experience with using them myself, so just brainstorming here based on things I have heard in game...

It might be a bug where the person having trouble clicking it has to reload their UI. My guild has all of them at their guild house, and I have seen people say in guild chat that certain ones don't work for them. And multiple times people reloading their UI has fixed it for them.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe You have altronach already on You :smile:
    Edited by Juhasow on September 17, 2017 7:01AM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you have them placed on top of something e.g. like a platform?
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    OHHHHHHH they can't be interacted with if you already have that mundus buff XD XD XD

Everyone calm down stop looking for a solution IT'S OKAY :D

• Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 years later and this discussion is still helping people!
    I had this issue - was driving me crazy.

Thanks for the solution.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.