Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Hag Fen - Can't find the quest givers

Blud
Blud
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm AD and I was going through my maps to complete areas and I saw Hag Fen (VR 6 area for me) is not completed. I went there and also into the town of Aldcroft and didn't see any quests. I checked online and saw that there are two possible quest givers, went to where they're supposed to be, couldn't find them. Any ideas how I can get the quest?

EDIT: I will use Dulfy's and see if I missed something. dulfy.net/2014/02/25/eso-glenumbra-quest-guide/
Edited by Blud on November 1, 2015 7:26AM
  • Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checked all the places in Dulfy and no quest givers for Hag Fen. I rode around and found Sibellic the Old, just NW of the Hag Fen wayshrine!
    Edited by Blud on November 1, 2015 9:04AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So are you sorted now, or are you still looking for other quest givers?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Blud
    Blud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    So are you sorted now, or are you still looking for other quest givers?

I got it sorted, thanks.

I must have dropped the quest chain at some point, so I had to go back and find the next stage quest point.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy thread necro by myself, but i just ran into the same issue and wanted to update this thread with the solution.

The quest that starts the Hag Fen quest chain is called "Wicked Trade" and is given by Guy LeBlanc who you can find on the triangle shaped road fork just east of "The Wolf's Camp" world boss.
    bye1.gif