Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House Decorating Guide for all three types of ESO Housing.

sexyphenix
Hello their my name is @SexyPhenix I'm located on the NA server pretty much all night EST time, if you would like to add me to your friends list so I could give you a personal tour of my homes.
I would like to show my 5 homes to you all with the hopes that maybe one of them will inspire you to create your very own home in our beloved Tamriel...
I have decorated all types of homes some are the Classic medium houses, some are the very Notable Guild halls, and lets not leave out our small little cottage Snugpod or even a room at the Inn.
I absolutely love decorating these homes and would love to help others do the same. I am a modder on Steam and Nexus for Skyrim so when ESO came out with Homestead update I fell in love with this game to.
If anyone has any questions or wants a new buddy to kick around some housing ideas just message me here or in game. All my videos are on my channel on Youtube- check them out. Here's one that gave me quite a challenge, but I love the way it came out. I hope ESO will add more item slots in the future so we decorators can really go crazy, and create the desired looks we are aiming for.
Enjoy...
https://youtu.be/R76c7NjgSU8
Edited by sexyphenix on September 8, 2017 10:19PM
  • sexyphenix
    sexyphenix wrote: »
    Hello their my name is @SexyPhenix I'm located on the NA server pretty much all night EST time, if you would like to add me to your friends list so I could give you a personal tour of my homes.
    I would like to show my 5 homes to you all with the hopes that maybe one of them will inspire you to create your very own home in our beloved Tamriel...
    I have decorated all types of homes some are the Classic medium houses, some are the very Notable Guild halls, and lets not leave out our small little cottage Snugpod or even a room at the Inn.
    I absolutely love decorating these homes and would love to help others do the same. I am a modder on Steam and Nexus for Skyrim so when ESO came out with Homestead update I fell in love with this game to.
    If anyone has any questions or wants a new buddy to kick around some housing ideas just message me here or in game. All my videos are on my channel on Youtube- check them out. Here's one that gave me quite a challenge, but I love the way it came out. I hope ESO will add more item slots in the future so we decorators can really go crazy, and create the desired looks we are aiming for.
    Enjoy...

Hakkvild, former Jarl of Falkreath who freed the hold from the hands of Yashmag’s Orcs, built himself this spacious hall on the heights above town, with convenient access to the crypts of his ancestors. The Hall location is in Craglorn with a secluded entrance right into this crypt usually scares away unwanted visitors. Which for my Werewolf Guild -Skyrim Wolves this Hall makes the pefect Guild hall and home.

Now yes I have seen all the comments about this house and I do agree that this house was a challenge with a very VERY small Item cap for such a large area. Not to mention this house was indeed rushed and mistakes are seen and felt, however many said they can't see how to make this house livable, so folks this is how you do it.
    It's a beautiful Guild Hall with all the bells and whistles but also a home that sleeps three. Take a look enjoy, get inspired if you will and buy this place. It can be beautiful if you choose what areas you would like to really focus on and use your item limits there.

Now you’ll see I scrapped the whole dungeon pulled everything out of it and only left the torches, but that helped me on filling up the rest of the exteriors and the interiors. The end result is what you see, again I am crossing my fingers that ESO will add more item spaces for all homes. I shudder to think what I could do to this place with 300 more spaces hehe... Did anyone say Dark Brotherhood Dungeon perhaps??? "Hail Sithis.."
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the gold to get this, but here is a preview of my house...n318eFX.jpg

If you want to visit, my in game is @Odin906

mind you, i'm still working on the inside
    Edited by Gan Xing on September 11, 2017 8:31AM
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing. I still don't like the space overall well enough to buy it, but it's been neat to see what people have done with theirs. It's too bad that you have to create your own walkway to connect to the other balcony. Why did they think it would be a good idea not to provide access to it?

Overall, though, well done on decorating. You gave me some great ideas. I'm not a fan of mixing cultural styles, so it's a bit too eclectic for my tastes, but it looks very warm and inviting in the hall.
  • sexyphenix
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    I don't have the gold to get this, but here is a preview of my house...n318eFX.jpg

cool @Odin906 I would love to visit add me to your visitor list maybe I can help you finish the house I can craft some things..
  • sexyphenix
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing. I still don't like the space overall well enough to buy it, but it's been neat to see what people have done with theirs. It's too bad that you have to create your own walkway to connect to the other balcony. Why did they think it would be a good idea not to provide access to it?

Overall, though, well done on decorating. You gave me some great ideas. I'm not a fan of mixing cultural styles, so it's a bit too eclectic for my tastes, but it looks very warm and inviting in the hall.

I'm glad I gave you some ideas that's all this thread was for....Happy decorating Jayne...
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    Well I in the EU server
    But your welcome to pm me :)

- and visit my home...
    Enjoy...

• sexyphenix
    Here is another one of my homes in ESO. It's a classic home quite large again not enough Item spaces I think it only has 600 for VIP. So I left out all small balconies plus the tower due to not enough slots but the rest of the place came out nice. Take a look.

https://youtu.be/bC0kZqtE3SM
  • sexyphenix
    Here is the cutest little Staple home Snugpod. I love this little jungle home.

https://youtu.be/q6e1YZ4t3GU
  • sexyphenix
    This one is Cliffshade another Classic home only sad thing on this home is no yard/exterior.

https://youtu.be/n_tpbAwTDW4
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭

cool @Odin906 I would love to visit add me to your visitor list maybe I can help you finish the house I can craft some things..

Cool i'll add you!
    Edited by Gan Xing on September 14, 2017 11:07PM
    Odin banker - obv banker

• Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just realized that you are on the PS4... i'm on the PC
    Odin banker - obv banker

• sexyphenix
    I just realized that you are on the PS4... i'm on the PC

Umm, no I'm on PC NA server too...
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I'll send you an in game mail with the invitation
    Odin banker - obv banker

• sexyphenix
    Sweet! I'll send you an in game mail with the invitation

sounds great can't wait ...Oh and I bought the large Linchal Manor house on the Gold Coast so I can show you that house to when I get done. So far it's turning out to be the best house I ever did can't wait to show you.