The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

[EU PC] Tamriel Tea Party - Trial focused guild is open for experienced players.

Kikke
Kikke
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
We are a small semi-hardcore Trial guild, been around for almost a year now. After many ups and downs with steady progress on the side, we're still running strong!
Trial Days are Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays with Thursdays as a flex day, All days we run 20:00PM GMT+1.
At the moment we are 24 members, and are allways looking for more people people too join our crew!

Current Trial Scores:
vHoF - 0 (4th boss progress)
vMoL - 83k
vAA HM - 117k
vHRC HM - 129k
vSO HM - 132k

What we need!
Currently we're looking for experienced ranged dps for vHoF progression!

Requirement!
- Experience in Graglorn Veteran Trials, and at least 2/3 Hardmodes downed.
- Experience in vMoL, HM not required.
- Basic knowledge of vHoF.
- Have the gear sets needed to perform.
- Knowledge about your role.
- Computer good enough for 20~30 FPS minimum.
- Ownership of DLC: Thief Guild and Chapter: Morrowind. (by update 16 also Clockwork city)

Sounds interesting? post here or whisper @kikke, @Danny.B or @SushiAttacks ingame =)
Edited by Kikke on October 10, 2017 7:20PM
Cleared Trials:
- vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
-Someone said it, I guess.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looking for Magica DPS (ranged) currently! 40k+ dps is a requirement!
    Cleared Trials:

Options
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We're still looking for active mag DD (ranged) for the core team. Please contact me ingame if your interested.

updated main post: currently on 4th boss vHoF.
    Cleared Trials:

Options
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guild recruitment is still open =) updated main post with some progression updates.
    Cleared Trials:

Options