The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Orsinium roleplay dilemma

Shardan4968
Shardan4968
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey!
I didn't start Orsinium storyline yet and I have many thing to do before, but I don't know If I should create an orc character and do it for better roleplay experience or I can do it on my belowed main, who will do every other expansions and he is an argonian from Ebonheart Pact. Don't spoil me story please, just tell me If I will have good experience as not orsimer. I know that most people did it as other races, but I heard it's really good expansion so I'm asking.
PC/EU
  • Ruusa
    Ruusa
    ✭✭✭
    Yes you can do it with an argonian and enjoy it. Story is written in such a way that characters from everywhere in Tamriel fit in.
    PC EU
    Erweka - altmer magicka sorc DD
    Varona Uveth - dunmer DK tank

Redfur Trading & Redfur Exchange
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey!
    I didn't start Orsinium storyline yet and I have many thing to do before, but I don't know If I should create an orc character and do it for better roleplay experience or I can do it on my belowed main, who will do every other expansions and he is an argonian from Ebonheart Pact. Don't spoil me story please, just tell me If I will have good experience as not orsimer. I know that most people did it as other races, but I heard it's really good expansion so I'm asking.

Shardan,

As Ruusa says, the quests and storyline come about in such a way that playing an outsider totally works. However, it is about your personal enjoyment. Have you always wanted to have an orsimer character? Do you feel you might enjoy the Orsinium content more by playing an orsimer hero as you experience it? Or will you get just as much enjoyment playing it with your argonian?

These are all things to consider as you prepare to dive into the content.
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My Breton had a fine experience as someone who is used to being the hero who comes in and tries to help wherever she goes, but she's treated as an outsider by many in the Orc clans. Like Storymaster said, unless you specifically want the experience of being an Orc "coming home" to Orc lands, you'll be fine with your main character treating it as part of his overall journey.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even as an Orc you get treated as an outlander so it doesn't really matter.
    PC/EU DC
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    Even as an Orc you get treated as an outlander so it doesn't really matter.

Well, there is one quest where being an Orc can change things.

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for answers. I was considering create an orsimer, but when I play as other character than my main, I don't enjoy it that much. Also I want to do Cadwell's silver and gold, before Clockwork City release and I don't have time to level new character. I'll stick to my main, beacause I like to have one hero and I don't like to experience same adventures over and over again with different characters, I have it with every RPGs.
    PC/EU