The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Problem connexion XBOX account

Guildeteso

Hello ZOS,

Since the last update I can hardly ever connect to the game. I have played for more than 2 years everyday. I invested a lot of money (eso plus + lots of buying crown). I love your game to the point that I realized a website www.guildeteso.com which counts more than 5000 visits per day.

Since the update, I can no longer connect almost any more.

I managed to connect a few hours I was able to test a little the update but most of the time the account connects and I can not swing skill, neither used door, nor see my mail and I find myself disconnected with an error 303 followed by an internal error. I cut the launcher, I empty the cash, I restart and rebelotte and 1 time on 20 the game works for 1 or 2 h).

I followed your procedure and reinstall the game 2 times. I think the problem is with you because I can play all my games online.

I have a NAT open, voicinla list of ports open on my router:

UDP Port 88
UDP Ports 12000 up to 32000
UDP Port 6250
UDP Port 5060
UDP Port 5062
UDP Port 3478 to 3479
UDP and TCP Port 3074
UDP and TCP Port 53
TCP Port 80
TCP Port 433
TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
TCP Port 80
TCP Port 433

A buddy who has the game and does not encounter any bug with his game to test my account and he encounters the same problems with his connection and his console. So for me it is a problem of account!

I made the point with Microsoft which assures me that everything is good with xbox and that I should not encounter any problem. The open ports on my router are those required by the firm.

If no solution is found is it possible to transfer my account to another platform?

I continue to pay my subscription more and I will continue to promote but I can not play for several weeks while I took my leave to enjoy the update, help me out of pity.

You sent me to microsoft but on the microsoft side everything is ok. And especially in over 2 years of gaming, I have never encountered any problem.

I also inform you that I had the game on CD and that since I had problems I bought the game in dematerialized to be certain that this is not a problem with the CD.

I do not know what to do...

Thank you for helping me because I can not play anymore! I am at your disposal to carry out any test to help you to debug my problem but by pity HELP ME!

NB: I can provide you with my xbox account in private for you to test my account. I think you will encounter my bug and could thus set up a fix. For me it is a data problem and not a problem with my console or my connection. Indeed I remind you that my account does not work at a friend who has to play with an account that works!

I am French and I hope you will come to understand me.

Arnaud

www.guildeteso.com
Edited by Guildeteso on September 15, 2017 12:53AM
  • Guildeteso
    My GT is : illicoman83
  • Guildeteso
    I have a wired connection that works for all games with good bit rate. I am a developer of the trade I give you a clue: I have a friend who is at the other end of france who is in wire and who plays the game without encountering the slightest problem. Following my problem I asked him to log into my account to test and he meets the same problem so one can conclude:

- It is not a connection problem because his account works but not mine.

- It's not a console problem since his works with his account but not mine

- It is not a problem of data on the console puiseque his account walks and not mine

So there is a data problem on my account!

Can you test my account for fix it ?
  • Guildeteso
  • Guildeteso
    15 days of breakdown ZOS help me
  • Guildeteso
  • Guildeteso

16 days of breakdown ZOS help me
  • Guildeteso
    17 days of breakdown ZOS help me
  • Guildeteso
    The problem was solved by the technical service. I thank the developer for their work and even if it took time I can always replay! THANK YOU 1000 times!