The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

LFG that uses team speak. Ebonheart Pact.

Sy_Tarn
Sy_Tarn
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a guild that uses teamspeak as the form of communication. I detest all the other forms of communication. a guild that has a well balanced people and a good ratio if you get my meaning. i'm looking for a good sized guild but not so big that people just get lost in the numbers. and a guild that is well balanced and does both PVP/PVE/RP but doesn't force players to do any of them. a free roam guild if you will where people generally do what they want but will also band together for things easily when the time comes.

if you think your the right guild for me hit me up.
Edited by Sy_Tarn on September 8, 2017 8:47PM
  • Tsizara
    Tsizara
    Fist of the Empire uses Teamspeak!

We're Daggerfall Covenant though...

... and we don't RP.

:)

Good luck!
  • Sy_Tarn
    Sy_Tarn
    Soul Shriven
    bump. I would really like to find a good guild that has a good amount of players.
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Good guilds use a good form of voice comms and unfortunately for those who are set in their ways and detest change, Discord is far superior to other forms of voice comms (with the exception of having to run a lot of very large groups simultaneously, then teamspeak is better). But you don't want a huge guild where you get lost in numbers so that is irrelevant. You're going to have to suck it up and use Discord if you also want a decent guild that cares about providing the best for its members.

I don't see teamspeak around much these days. I used to keep teamspeak and ventrilo on the computer just in case I joined groups who used them. Haven't had to in almost a year so finally uninstalled them last week.
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • Corphious
    Corphious
    Damage Incorporated is a semi-new formed guild with in ESO that uses TS for comms. We are a multi-game community that has leaders for each game that specialize in that game and therefore you aren't just a number. We are looking to grow our numbers in ESO for friendly gameplay. We don't force you to do what you don't want to, but we try to focus on team play at least once a week. We host in game events for our members to bring us together in things like dungeons and pvp play.
    If you would like to know more message me in game @toxicenigma, or reply back here and we'll see if you would like to come join us.
    “I bet if you spoke your mind you’d be speechless.”
    PC - NA
    Toxicenigma
    Damage Incorporated
  • VahlokKaal
    Hey there!

The Empire of Tamriel is always recruited more people and we would love to have you within our ranks. We are a newly made mostly PvE but plan to do a bit of PvP in the future. We are a newly made guild with currently have 80+ members. Weekly Lottos, daily events! We are a social/helping/leveling guild welcome to all members.

If you are interested then send a mail in-game to @TylerSeptim

We activity use Discord. Teamspeak is a bit outdated now. We would love to have you in our guild though. :)