The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a friendly, patient guild

Redeviledna666
Hi,

Ive been playing a couple of months now, CP 247 atm AD, magic templar, this has been acheived by solo pve and grinding. Im in a couple of trading guilds, but only one seems to do pve content and its always vet this and that, with minimum requirements, suffice to say i dont meet them.

Ive never done a pledge, or dungeon, only solo delves, but i want to get more from the game, hence the patient guild requirement :) . I play most evenings, family / RL permitting, i dont have voice comms yet, but i do have a keyboard for keeping up with any discussion thats text based.

GT redeviledna

Thanks for your time reading this post.

• Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    Hi @Redeviledna666

I can send you a guild invite tonight. We run all content and we are more than happy to help people learn the content they have not yet worked through.

Regards
    Wonky

• cleanupspace
    cleanupspace
    Soul Shriven
    @Wonky_Jr could you send me an invite too, please gt - cleanupspace. Im a new player.

thanks
  • DanLikesDam
    I'll invite you to the allesian knights this morning if you would like, it's an excellent guild of all skills and ability who help each other our and engage in multiple activities together.
  • Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    @cleanupspace ofcourse ill will send you invite when I'm online later.
  • cleanupspace
    cleanupspace
    Soul Shriven
    thank you, will accept soon as get chance.