Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Waiting for Linchal Manor

BleuZephyr
Anybody knows when can we buy the Linchal Manor. As per the website it was 14th-18th, but still don't see any option to buy it yet :(
  • Yuls
    Yuls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try again in around 7 hours. Stuff like that usually goes live around 4pm CET (whatever that may be in your timezone^^) if I remember correctly. :)
    Edited by Yuls on September 14, 2017 7:25AM
  • BleuZephyr
    Thanx @Yuls 4pm CET is 2pm UTC (I will log in then to check, thanks :smiley: )
    Edited by BleuZephyr on September 14, 2017 8:16AM
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also still waiting.

hello-there-im-still-waiting.gif

Edited by AlienatedGoat on September 14, 2017 8:55AM
    PC-NA Goat
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it to me now!
  • VampiricByNature
    VampiricByNature
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wants it. <3
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3.8 million for an estate you'll never fill with that 700 item limit. Sold.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

Crowns only mate ^^
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actosh wrote: »

Crowns only mate ^^

Limited time offer on top. How could I forget.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Crowns only mate ^^

And Zos of course wants to own 51% of your soul if u r going to buy it.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many crowns is it? Does anyone know yet?
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Crowns only mate ^^

And Zos of course wants to own 51% of your soul if u r going to buy it.

Pretty convenient we're all the Vestige then I'd say.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I estimate another 1 to 2 hours, I'm not exactly sure what time the crown store usually updates, but I do know it is usually after lunch/mid afternoon-ish here. (That's for NA PC at least)
    Edited by Epona222 on September 14, 2017 12:58PM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • BleuZephyr
    yes @Epona222 I am estimating this around 10am EDT since they have given the time for end as 18th Sept / 10am EDT so maybe that's the cycle from 14th to 18th (10am EDT)
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LIVE NOW

go spend your money :p
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Crowns only mate ^^

Probably because most of the crownstore *** is limited time only nowadays, don't blame you. They can keep their crownstore-only-cancer.
    So much wasted potential, it's depressing :disappointed:
    Edited by Anne_Firehawk on September 14, 2017 2:18PM
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bit disappointment cause while the garden is huge,the building is kinda small,plus its only with crowns
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cost: 14k crowns unfurnished, 17.5k crowns furnished
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    14000 crowns unfurnished 17500 furnished
    Edited by angelncelestine on September 14, 2017 2:23PM
  • Mithoron
    Mithoron
    ✭✭✭
    Came back to the game a few weeks ago and a question about housing....

In the furnished versions of houses, is the furniture removable/replaceable with your own stuff if you want to change it?
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mithoron wrote: »

In the furnished versions of houses, is the furniture removable/replaceable with your own stuff if you want to change it?
    Yep you can move anything and add or subtract as much as you want
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

AHAHAHAHAHAH :D no thanks.
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

that's actualy 1k crowns less for unfurnished version than estimated :P still not buying it, just found it a little amusing :P
    Edited by Linaleah on September 14, 2017 2:29PM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting they raise the items slot number, until then I'm not considering large houses.

This manor looks nice but it seems they came up with the idea of making giant garden and small interior in order to look less empty and this is cheap.

We haven't heard for a while from devs about the slots issue and as things are now it seems more probable I'll see hl3 than the items cap increased, so I won't buy.

I don't give a damn if limited time product.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To think that I already found that Telvanni Tower way overpriced...
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought it ^^
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe some big guilds make use of the garden but imho the individual players ask for opposite
    already got 3 houses and was hoping for a vast place to put all my attunable stations
    got the crowns to buy but ill pass
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Mithoron
    Mithoron
    ✭✭✭
    Mithoron wrote: »

Yep you can move anything and add or subtract as much as you want

Thanks Angel!
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah, I love big gardens personally... looking forward to starting work on it when I come back to the game in a few hours :)
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • maxjam
    maxjam
    ✭✭
    I've been waiting for this since it was first revealed. Had a look round the Manor for the first time myself today, went to buy some crowns and saw that 14000 cost £75.

Good luck to everyone that gets the Manor, I'll be sitting outside with my begging cap out.
  • BleuZephyr
    Yipppeee bought it <3<3<3<3:):)