Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I had enough!

russelmmendoza
russelmmendoza
✭✭✭✭✭
Nerf this nerf that
all the nightblade hate.
magicka over stamina.
I'm not saying goodbye.
Beacuse its forbidden.
Rant done.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf this nerf that
    have no time for that
    just want a good char
    Regardless of mag or stamina
    I'm not saying goodbye
    Because I'll still try
    But it has been less fun
    *** it, rant done.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    "I've had enough"

No, you haven't. It's always less fun.

I've found that pretending the other players are NPCs is always helpful. I always have enough less fun that way.
    Edited by Yarlenzey on September 14, 2017 9:16AM
    I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yarlenzey wrote: »
    "I've had enough"

I've found that pretending the other players are NPCs is always helpful. I always have enough less fun that way.

Given your sig an all that I honestly would like to know why you're still here?
  • Demolitionary
    Demolitionary
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    Yarlenzey wrote: »
    "I've had enough"

Given your sig an all that I honestly would like to know why you're still here?

Talking about Sigs, I still can't believe people think ZoS make the offline series, they clearly don't know the series if they think that :lol:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balance this balance that
    all the wrobel hate.
    my thing over your thing.
    I can't say goodbye.
    Beacuse its not that bad.
    changes done.

I fixed it for you. :trollface:
    Edited by Turelus on September 14, 2017 10:13AM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    come on, please say goodbye. otherwise this thread will make fun of you for far longer than it would take the mods to lock it otherwise. you are only hurting yourself.
  • Ajintse
    Ajintse
    ✭✭✭
    Enough is enough! I have had it with these **** nerfs in this **** game! Everybody log in! We're about to open some **** threads.

But if, IF.. ZOS keep nerfing the nerfs out of the nerfs I am going to stop playing. It's not to say goodbye or cry in a corner or it's my problem so bb, etc. I just stop. No one complains, no discussions. End of line.

It is still playable and balanced. Also, it is still fun to play eso. But if there are future balances "nerfs" I definitely will look for something else.

As long as I can solo Molag Balls as a naked vampire and Molag Kanye in Vet, I will keep playing ESO.
    "The moon is my sun, the night is my day, blood is my life and you are my prey."
    Ajintse - (Magicka Vampire Nightblade)
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    INB4LOCK
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf sorcs
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    all the wrobel hate.
    I can't say goodbye.
    changes done.

I beg to differ with all of this.

NEVER STOP THE WROBEL HATE.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all the wrobel hate.
    I can't say goodbye.
    changes done.

LOVE THE WROBEL THE WROBEL IS GOD!

Seriously though the guy is awesome. It's often funny how everyone blames him and rages about the nerfs and how Wrobel is killing the game blah blah but everyone seems to forget all the good changes we get every patch.

Y'all just want to pin your L2P issues on someone I guess... :trollface:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    all the wrobel hate.
    I can't say goodbye.
    changes done.

LOVE THE WROBEL THE WROBEL IS GOD!

Seriously though the guy is awesome. It's often funny how everyone blames him and rages about the nerfs and how Wrobel is killing the game blah blah but everyone seems to forget all the good changes we get every patch.

Y'all just want to pin your L2P issues on someone I guess... :trollface:

I'm no white knight my history speaks for itself but I have to agree many balance changes where needed and we got it. Just bc ur class is not OP does not mean the game is broke. PvP and PvE other then warden for PvE feels more balance then ever.
    Edited by FloppyTouch on September 14, 2017 12:12PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff the server
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than my Magicka Warden, I'm doing ok with my 10 characters.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    While we value constructive discussion about ESO and the community around it, this sort of thread is not productive. Because of this, we have decided to close the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.