The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Tiny group/guild of 3players searching

sisu
sisu
Soul Shriven
Hi,

We're a tiny group of players looking for more players. We want to be a small group as we like to keep it personal. We play mostly solo on questing (but we're always on comms together) but join together to fight bosses, group caves and help each other in any way needed.

ATM we're CP 110-180 with one NB (DPS), Mage (DPS), Templar (Healer).

We're located in Sweden and Finland and speak English in chat. Age range is 35-40.

We mostly need a tank atm but any class is welcome.

PM me for more info.

Regards SisU
  • tunaghost
    tunaghost
    Soul Shriven
    Hey
    Would be interested, but not able to PM on forums though.

My forum nick is the same as ingame nick, so feel free to PM me there.
    Have a AD Templar that can go tank if needed.
  • sisu
    sisu
    Soul Shriven
    Cool will do that.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you´re interesting in joining a "smaller" guild with the same purpose check my quote under the comment (see "Runners Guild"). We would love to have you here :)

We´re a small pack (not small in terms of members but small regarding the ones that are active which would be around 20-30 people). We do PvP (mostly as DC) and a lot of PvE as well. We´ve people with a wide range of experience with both PvP and PvE.

If you feel interested PM me here on the forums or ingame @Qbiken. You can also contact Zesir0 who´s the guildmaster of the guild.