The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[VIDEO] Crescent's Stamina Nightblade PVP Build - 'RollingBeef' (Patch HotR Ready!+Gameplay)

• deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killset wrote: »

Olen_Mikko wrote: »
    Hexys wrote: »
    It's a fun fact that both of you give such stupid answers and don't even look towards his gameplay video's and tutorials, you must be in the group of 'casuals who think are competitive' and just look for an excuse why you can't compete to those that combine skill with overpowered gear.

Try out stamina nightblade yourself in 1vX and then give constructive feedback of why you think someone is just good because of procs, because there is way more to it then just gear!

I have 1v3:d with my level 22 nightblade (mag) against CP ranked players in trueflame, killed one and 2 ran away.
    I didn't have any special sets, 5 Seducer / 3 elegant / 3 Magnus.

My point being, that i can compete with huge disadvantage and don't need OP sets to be able to 1vX.

1vX is mostly all about finding players, that are noobish enough (sorry for this dishonoring term) to disband from their group to pursue one player.

You wouldn't 1 v 3 good players running proc sets. Period. You giving a "this one time" story does nothing to support your argument. It's like me saying this one time I survived a car accident and I wasn't even wearing a seatbelt!... I don't think anyone needs to wear seat belts!

Seat belts are a government conspiracy bro. No one should wear them!

Seriously though, I think wearing one proc set isn't a bad thing. I currently run zero proc sets but I wouldn't be opposed to it either. If you stack multiple procs sets though, you're definitely giving yourself a strong advantage. However I think proc sets won't save a bad player. If they think they can go all out offense because their procs will get the kill and don't know the game mechanics they are going to die more often than not.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Coldcell
    Coldcell
    What addon is that, beside your health bar that tracks your buff durations? I have a buff addon, but it tracks all buffs instead of select few. In groups, I sometimes can't track specific buff because there are just so many of them.
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coldcell wrote: »
    What addon is that, beside your health bar that tracks your buff durations? I have a buff addon, but it tracks all buffs instead of select few. In groups, I sometimes can't track specific buff because there are just so many of them.

Bufftimer!
    YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
    ~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
    Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
    Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
    Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
    Courageous DC
    Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
    Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
    Relentless AD
    Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10
    Crescent-The-Huge-One - V16 MagWarden AR18
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
  • Pastas
    Pastas
    ✭✭✭
    @crusnik91 Ty for sharing your builds :)
    Edited by Pastas on September 14, 2017 1:09PM
    WARNING
    This post may Include horrible gramatical and orthographic errors
    Read on your own risk
    AD
    Dar'foo Stamblade Zorg-gro-Wurf DK tank Far-Datxo Templar healer Valmir Spellius Magsorc
    Randolf Omberic Magblade Felien Golas Magdk Faenor Oakwood Stamplar Sader Dustorm Stamsorc
    EP
    Do'Ragash Stamdk Caius Grachus Stamden Dalyne Narus Magplar
    DC
    Melkar Spellius Magden
    PC EU