Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is Fighters Guild quest giver?

Chelister
Chelister
✭✭✭
I'm level 26. How can I start the fighters guild quest line and complete it? I want to achieve level 10 on fighters guild skill tree before I reach level 45/48.
I'm EP faction
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to the fighter's guild in the starting town for your faction. It is Stonefalls for EP and, I am guessing, Daggerfall for DC and Vuhkel Guard for AD. Talk to the Hall Steward first and then to Sees All Colors.
    Edited by Hippie4927 on September 14, 2017 7:08AM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get 1 fighters guild quest per level every level till 5. The quest giver will appear outside a fighters guild with each new level, same with Mage guild quest line.
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Chelister
    Chelister
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Go to the fighter's guild in the starting town for your faction. It is Stonefalls for EP and, I am guessing, Daggerfall for DC and Vuhkel Guard for AD. Talk to the Hall Steward first and then to Sees All Colors.

I started off in Vivec. I guess that's because I have the Morrowind expansion.
    Are you sure that the quest giver is located in your starter zone?
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chelister wrote: »

It might not be in Vivec, but it's absolutely in what the starter zones were prior to Morrowind expansion.
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    The three city's named are the correct places to start but with the changes from one tamerial you may be able to go to any of them not sure was still faction locked when I did it
    The levels are fighters guild levels you start getting them after you start your first quest. You level by killing deadra,undead and werewolfs.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes! I started in Vivec, also, but went to Stonefalls for the fighter's guild and mages guild quests. I just did this today so I am sure.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Niobium
    Niobium
    ✭✭✭✭

Your faction starter zone is where they will be located and they are still faction locked as you progress. So if you are EP, you will need to continue to pick up subsequent Fighter's Guild / Mage's Guild quests from EP faction zones etc.
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie wrote: »
    You get 1 fighters guild quest per level every level till 5. The quest giver will appear outside a fighters guild with each new level, same with Mage guild quest line.

That is no longer true since 1T dropped (the same applies to the Prophet main line), you can do them on any level.

Like the others said go to the Fighters Guild hall in your factions start zone and talk to Steward. Just ignore the Hooded Figure the will stalk you if you want to keep your soul ;-)
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where the Cyrodiil fighters guild bounty hunter quest giver is for DC?