The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Veteran Dungeon No Death Achievement(s) Bugged? [PC/EU]

Tyavari
Tyavari
✭✭
*I'm not certain if this has been spoken about already however a quick forum search didn't bring up any relevant results. My apologies if I have missed original thread.

During a vDarkshade Caverns 1 run, with a character who doesn't have many of the dungeon achievements yet, I received the no death achievement despite someone in the group having died.

I know this was an issue with vFH when it was released so I'm thinking that there might be an issue with more dungeons and the no death achievement.

So far it has only happened in that vDC1 run (as well as vFH when that was an issue) however I have yet to take that character (or any of my other characters that don't have no death achievements) to other dungeons to see if the problem is limited to vDC1 or not.

I also have yet to see if this might just be a problem with my account or if others are experiencing the same thing. A friend has mentioned he thinks he may have encountered this bug in vArx Corinium as well, however in this instance I was not in the group and he isn't 100% certain.
I will try to test this with a few guild members when I can.

Has anyone else experienced this? Be it on vDC1, vFH or any other dungeon?

PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
*******************************************************r
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you kill all the bosses? In DC1 it´s quite common to skip the Alit´s.
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Did you kill all the bosses? In DC1 it´s quite common to skip the Alit´s.

Yes, as it was a new character I have gotten to 50 recently I was doing vet dungeons for undaunted/achievements/skill point quests and did not skip any bosses.

Edited by Tyavari on August 31, 2017 12:35PM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
    *******************************************************r
  • Thunderclap
    Thunderclap
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday in Crypt of Hearts II we have the same issue. No "no death" achievements.

And yes we kill all bosses.
    PC EU - PVP - CP 2300+Win 10 Home 64-bit - 32GB - SSD 1000GBIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHzNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
  • tommalmm
    tommalmm
    ✭✭✭
    There is one more problem in vDC1 on last boss. People that die there can sometimes just get back to fight without anyone ressing them (the usual out of fight/non boss fight thing). I think it might happen when the boss gets further away (which happens often if someone kites it during that spinning phase). I didn't test it myself (it's hard to die there), though it happened a few times in groups I was in.