Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You know you are addicted when...

HarpaxPT
HarpaxPT
✭✭✭
I just went through a hurricane and have no power and the first thing I want to do is play ESO when my power comes back on LOL.... Looks like 10 more days to wait :-/
Edited by HarpaxPT on September 13, 2017 1:48AM
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... you're broke... and you spent the last 6 hours looking for that "bunny" that you "swear" you left in your secret stash space... but you know in the back of your mind that was done and gone 6 months ago.....

That is what we're talking about... right?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HarpaxPT wrote: »
    You know you are addicted when...
    ... you wake up at 5 in the afternoon and the needle is still sticking in your arm ...
    huh.gif

Edited by SirAndy on September 13, 2017 2:44AM
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...you realize that you have been playing for 8 hours straight and that you lost sleep, which makes work really difficult.

B0Fx277IEAAl_Ng.jpg
    Edited by The_Protagonist on September 13, 2017 3:38AM
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...the paramedics can't resuscitate you. The players from Korea and China know what I mean...
    Edited by THWIP71 on September 13, 2017 3:38AM
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THWIP71 wrote: »
    ...the paramedics can't resuscitate you. The players from Korea and China know what I mean...

...and you go into a coma, where you are still playing an MMO...
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You dream about Tamriel
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    You dream about Tamriel

video-game-addiction.jpg
  • Chronicburn
    Chronicburn
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are pissed when your wife wants to get drunk and get nasty because that's one night of ESO you won't be getting ...
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...you realize that you have been playing for 8 hours straight and that you lost sleep, which makes work really difficult.

B0Fx277IEAAl_Ng.jpg

e3bd48daaaeaa7eb9b824a555af74873--gamer-humor-gaming-memes.jpg
    Edited by The_Protagonist on September 13, 2017 4:59AM
  • Avnr
    Avnr
    ✭✭✭
    you looking for the E on the door after visiting local bar
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You force yourself to get up and go for a walk once in a while, so the blood clots won't form from sitting so long.
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    dont forget, when you done shopping at stores, and you were looking for "R"
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    also, when at working at your desk, you were expecting writ and see recipe menu, oh i got paper, pen, and a cup of coffee.
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    just to add one more then bedtime, while you are at gym, working out, you hear "dings", and think someone just level upped.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When the servers are down and you realize just how low you would be willing to stoop to get them back up...

I_bd9102_365112.jpg
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ur wife and kids left 6 months ago and u just notice
  • forwardbias83
    forwardbias83
    ✭✭✭
    When you dump your GF on valentines day. Because she annoyed you for the last time with her bitching about how you never give her any attention, "You are always always on that stupid game!".
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When someone is in your way and you're trying desperately to get that procd frag.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • BabeOfTamriel
    BabeOfTamriel
    ✭✭
    You know your addicted when......you get a new family dog and name him Cadwell
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you see a bunch of people gathered and you think you could steel tornado them and get a bunch of exp.

Or alternatively destro ulti and bomb that Zerg down.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you look out your office window and see a fire works stand but instantly wonder who dropped the forward camp. - Me circa July 2016
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you create an account on the NA server cause you cant make any more characters on the EU server!
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you are out walking your dog and all you see along the trail is mountain flower, dragonthorn, bugloss, and lady's smock and you have to fight the urge to pick them.
    NA PS4
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    You think you see runestones by the side of the road when driving.
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You read the back of packages in the grocery store to see what the buffs are.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Talk in third person when offline. Look for alchemy nodes in gardens.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You name your daughter Ayrenn.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you lose your job
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are afraid to press /played
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you see a bunch of people gathered and you think you could steel tornado them and get a bunch of exp.

Or alternatively destro ulti and bomb that Zerg down.

This made cry and laugh :lol: