Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Guild Trader Question

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
I'm sure this has been asked before, so please don't flame me for asking because I couldn't find it.. but when a trader is not bid on for a guild trader spot... when does that trader become available for purchase/bid? If there is some sort of article or information about this somewhere that is accurate, please feel free to point me in the right direction... thanks in advance!
  • ShadowFoxx
    Guild Traders

Guilds can now hire merchants from The Gold Coast Trading Company in locations across Tamriel to serve as public outlets for their guild stores.
    Guilds will participate in a blind bid that lasts one week to win the traders’ services for one full week. You can only bid on one trader at a time, and the highest bidder will be the winner.
    Guilds can also hire a trader for a flat fee, as long as the trader is currently un-hired.
    You can hire the trader during a bidding cycle, though you’d only be hiring him for the remaining time that’s left on the bidding cycle.
    This hire lasts up to a week, until the end of the current bidding cycle, and is first come first served.
    A hired trader will display the guild store of the hiring guild to all channels, including Veteran versions of the zone.
    Guild traders can mainly be found in zone capitals, though a few can be seen selling wares throughout various overworld zones.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Guilds
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgruberman wrote: »
    when does that trader become available for purchase/bid?

5 minutes after Traders change/flip.

For me it's 8:05 cst

PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    ShadowFoxx wrote: »
    Guild Traders

Guilds can now hire merchants from The Gold Coast Trading Company in locations across Tamriel to serve as public outlets for their guild stores.
    Guilds will participate in a blind bid that lasts one week to win the traders’ services for one full week. You can only bid on one trader at a time, and the highest bidder will be the winner.
    Guilds can also hire a trader for a flat fee, as long as the trader is currently un-hired.
    You can hire the trader during a bidding cycle, though you’d only be hiring him for the remaining time that’s left on the bidding cycle.
    This hire lasts up to a week, until the end of the current bidding cycle, and is first come first served.
    A hired trader will display the guild store of the hiring guild to all channels, including Veteran versions of the zone.
    Guild traders can mainly be found in zone capitals, though a few can be seen selling wares throughout various overworld zones.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Guilds

I was looking for specifically how long after trader change are the non purchased ones available. However, @MilwaukeeScott answered my question. I also discovered myself that night I asked but was nice to have a follow up confirmation. Thank you!