Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have boiler issues

BackAndAngry
BackAndAngry
✭✭✭
This is how my boilers are looking after patch. Afraid to ever enter my home again to see this kind of thing.

k3yt3ydft93z.png
PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
Not my quote "It took a while to sink in that we’re killing it right now..."
Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep I read the title right ...
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boiler also needs repairing

JpFl4R5.jpg
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep. everyone's boiler needs repairing. posted an image in bugs forum as well, here's to hoping they see it?
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    yep. everyone's boiler needs repairing. posted an image in bugs forum as well, here's to hoping they see it?

my boiler irl is making weird noises... can someone fix that 2 ;)
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is happening with my (ESO) boiler too. Have you done a /bug report ingame with a screenshot?
    PC-EU
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    This is happening with my (ESO) boiler too. Have you done a /bug report ingame with a screenshot?

I did a bug report with ss in game yesterday, though not sure I used the correct category, we need a bug reporting tutorial :wink:
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    omg... i need to check that out asap..cant imagine what´s happening to all that water now flooding that dwemercave below the tower... :#
    pc/eu
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    1 week and 2 patches later - no fix
    PSA - Crown items paid for cash have a chance to soon be obtainable in game for free
    Dragonhold - "...updated Activity Finder for dungeons and Battlegrounds, and also focuses heavily on the first part of the performance improvements for ESO..." ^^
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    2 weeks and 3 patches later - no fix
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    still an issue but not just in homes... treking through Stos M'kai today
    3h5bl7n9sv9l.png
    Edited by Sticky_Paws on September 8, 2017 5:18AM
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    yup... 3 weeks and 3 patches... no fix and they sell this in Crown Store also.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The boilers are revolting. Tamriel is slowly changing, is this a sign of things to come? The dwemers wrath is upon us. You did this, you took their pipes and corners and boilers and put them in your homes, thinking you would get away with it.

DuE37Ok.jpg

Ok, serious, this should be fixed before someone gets hurt.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    by the way, its not just boilers... my dwemer bowls and gobblets have lost their luster and appear rusty and old.
  • BackAndAngry
    BackAndAngry
    ✭✭✭
    4 weeks, 4 patches later... still no fix.

Patch Notes v3.1.8

"Visual Effects
    All Dwarven mounts will no longer spit when rearing up, with the exception of the camel who is supposed to spit rather unpleasantly."

ZOS rearing up on boiler visual effects