The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Deposited monies in guild bank, not there!!

louisianalady43
I deposited monies (dues) in guild bank, Claw of Alkatosh on Sept 9, 2017 around 5:30pm. I was in the imperial sewers. The monies was removed from my monies but never
appeared in the guild bank. They told me to send in a ticket report so you could fix this problem. Appreciate it:

Best Answer

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a bug that has been around for years where you can lose your guild bank deposit.

Basically, you need to wait until the guild bank inventory has fully loaded before you deposit anything.
    Otherwise, your deposit will be lost in space.
    sad.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on September 11, 2017 5:09PM
    Answer ✓
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update 15 (I believe?) added a new option where guilds can set whether or not a specific guild rank has the rights to view gold in the guild bank. Are you sure your rank has the proper permissions? If not, that might be the problem.
    Edited by Saturnana on September 10, 2017 7:18PM
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he above comment didn't help there is a reported issue where folks are loosing funds so you would need to open you own ticket to have the money deposited or refunded.

Good luck
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501