The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

On behalf of a friend

Ryan1704
Ryan1704
✭✭✭
Incident Reference # 170905-001355

Well where to start: Last night my PlayStation was hacked. Unfortunately PlayStation missed it but have agreed that it's happened (this can be confirmed via emails).

My ESO was specifically targeted. Each and every one of my 11 characters were stripped of every bit of gold gear. Now bare in mind, I've been playing practically since launch. I've farmed every trial and dungeon, most of my gear is perfect trait and golded out. My craft bag is empty along with my bank. This is game breaking for me

There MUST be a record of where all of these mats and gold went to. Someone received these items. I am desperate for some help here, please.

The actions taken were not mine and no permission was given to anyone to take action on my account

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Is there anything that can be done regarding the above situation?
  • Tactical32
    Tactical32
    ✭✭✭
    So my buddy just logged in to his ESO account to find the same thing has happened to him. 1 character left, brand new level 4, random combination of letters as a name. He's a day 1 player with God only knows how many crowns spent and hours put into this game over the last 3 years.

Please tell me there is some kind of fix for this.

PS4 NA

Willing to provide any information needed.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Tactical32 on September 9, 2017 4:54AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tactical32 Your friend should open a support ticket for assistance with this issue. If they no longer have access to their account, they can use the account recovery page to contact support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tactical32
    Tactical32
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Tactical32 Your friend should open a support ticket for assistance with this issue. If they no longer have access to their account, they can use the account recovery page to contact support.

HI, thanks for the response. He had opened a ticket that night, but he realized the next day he was logging in to the EU server and not NA.

Everything is in order.

Thanks again! @ZOS_BillE
    Edited by Tactical32 on September 11, 2017 8:24PM
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best story ever ,made my day xD
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to know if you ever got the help you needed with this, please keep the threat updated on your progress.

And good luck with the recovery. Dem feelz bro
    I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's
  • Ryan1704
    Ryan1704
    ✭✭✭
    She got her gold back but all the items werent refunded. So not the best result but not too bad
  • Cybercore_Death
    Cybercore_Death
    ✭✭✭
    Glad they managed to get some the gold back, though it still doesnt make up for whats lost. And it also raises the question of what measures ZoS have in place for when stuff like this happens.

If we were on the same platform i'd have been more than happy to help you grind it all out again.
    I'm a Dunmer DK Damage Dealer - My that's a lot of D's