The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Recent Players list on Xbox One

Nic727
Nic727
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

Yesterday, I was playing with a nice group of people and I was trying to join them today, but I just saw that in the most recent players I encounter in ESO, they were not there. It only show 5 random players instead of the 12 in the group I was.

My question is how the most recent player's working in ESO?
Could it be possible to only show the players you were with in a group instead of random players?

Also, is it possible to find someone by character name?

Thank you
Edited by Nic727 on September 11, 2017 3:34AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't seem that a low within this game is natively aligned with the xbox live experiences many are use to.
    Not sure how to really find recent players as this game kinda does its own social thing at times.

In terms of character name searches I've not been successful in the past and I have my game set to show character name, but understand that you're technically interacting with the gamertag so that may be why it was often unsuccessful for me.

Not suggesting it isn't possible but I haven't had any success trying character name searches.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501