Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Templars and Major Savagery

Onu
Onu
✭✭
So I was toying with a build involving Dawnbreaker and stacking Fighter's Guild skills for the Slayer % damage, and was thinking about tossing Expert Hunter on there for more, and the passive/constant Major Savagery buff. Having +10% extra crit all the time seemed nice.

But I noticed that when I use Biting Jabs (which also gives Major Savagery), while in combat it does show me gaining two of those, my crit isn't increasing more than what it sits at out of combat with the one Major Savagery.

Is this a bug or intentional that they don't stack?

It has suddenly put a damper on the Fighters Guild-oriented crit/damage passive stacking I was trying to do.
Eshtarra | Bosmer Templar (AD) | PC NA
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Onu wrote: »
    So I was toying with a build involving Dawnbreaker and stacking Fighter's Guild skills for the Slayer % damage, and was thinking about tossing Expert Hunter on there for more, and the passive/constant Major Savagery buff. Having +10% extra crit all the time seemed nice.

But I noticed that when I use Biting Jabs (which also gives Major Savagery), while in combat it does show me gaining two of those, my crit isn't increasing more than what it sits at out of combat with the one Major Savagery.

Is this a bug or intentional that they don't stack?

It has suddenly put a damper on the Fighters Guild-oriented crit/damage passive stacking I was trying to do.
    They don't stack, and that's intentional.
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only have one active major and minor savagery going at any point in time.