The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4.. DW combo is still broken!

GreenhaloX
GreenhaloX
✭✭✭✭✭
Been occurring since Morrrowind patch. Using DW (doesn't matter what class), when trying to combo with another strike, i.e. Rapid Strikes, Biting Jabs, etc., the successive/follow-on strike doesn't work at all (shooting blanks) or delayed strike. Not so enjoyable playing with DW toons. You guys (ZOS/dev) have this also in your insights? I'm sure you're working on others bugs, but hopefully this will be fixed soon or with the next patch. Yeah..?

Also, this bug may be associated to the rapidly depleting of stamina bug. I have a previous bug post on this and still active. This DW bug may also be triggering the rapid depletion in stamina. Any strike/skills going off during this rapid depletion, you're not afflicting any damage. The stam will regen as normal, only after it has fully depleted. Your toon is shite up a creek during this depletion phase. Not sure if majicka toons are having same issues, as I haven't played my MagSorc or MagDK yet, since Morrowind Patch. Maybe I'll take those out and test it.
Edited by GreenhaloX on June 30, 2017 12:21PM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of 07-10-17, DW heavy combo is still jacked up! *beeping* aye. Ran with my StamBlade last hour and DW issue still jacked up; follow-on Rapid Strikes still either shooting blank or delayed action.. :s This should be criminal! But, what the hell.. it was working fine yesterday; finally one freaking gameplay day since Morrowind patch, which my Stamblade and StamPlar were smooth going during combat. Heavy attack comboing was going well yesterday. Rapid Strikes and Biting Jabs were hitting on cue following a heavy attack. So, I had high hope that it has been fixed finally.. but no, still jacked up. What the hell? How can one day it seem to be working fine, then jacked up again the next. Sheesh.. almighty..
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of 09-10-2017, still growing pains for DW Stamblade. Brought it out 4 times this past week and seems the Rapid Strikes has been intermittently procing after a heavy strike combo. It works sometimes, but a lot of times it don't. Either the heavy strike just hit, but then no Rapid Strikes; or no heavy strike, but the Rapid Strikes hit. I don't know.. what the h?! Smooth going through with my DW StamPlar, and even the DW DK and DW Stamsorc are working fine when comboing whatever it may be with the heavy strike. However, the NB is still rough going.. sigh :(