The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game modes must change

TarrNokk
TarrNokk
✭✭✭✭
58 ctr, 21 chaos ball, 18 deathmatches in 7 days 4h per day.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Those 18 death match games always screw up my CTF spree.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deathmatch is the most fun....i dont know why they have the game create more of them. Everyone enjoys them more! Chaosball seems just way to damn buggy to enjoy. You spam the ball but it doesnt pick up, i think everytime it is dropped it should reset to mid
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    Deathmatch is the most fun....i dont know why they have the game create more of them. Everyone enjoys them more! Chaosball seems just way to damn buggy to enjoy. You spam the ball but it doesnt pick up, i think everytime it is dropped it should reset to mid

exactly! i started a poll on this topic. pls vote if you havent done already. hope ZOS sees the results and acts.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar