The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trouble Daily Crafting Writs (solved)

raffaeleg
raffaeleg
✭✭✭
Hi everyone. For a few weeks ago I completed daily every kind of Consumable or Crafting Writs quests.
Sometimes receiving a Master Crafting writ.This time something went wrong in woodworking with imperial style.
Screenshot39.jpg
Screenshot22.jpg

As image shows, I completed the shield, but is not being accepted. I did again, but nothing happened, I have to give up. Anyone is having some similar troubles?
Thanks,

Raffaele
Edited by raffaeleg on September 10, 2017 12:41PM
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    The shields are showing as "Bound".
    PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
    Options
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    Tai-Chi wrote: »
    The shields are showing as "Bound".

I noticed now :o
    I didn't wear, of course. I try again
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd, and you have even made this twice.

certainly /bug this.

Don't know if its better to sit on this until they fix it, or abandon quest and destroy the items.

Have you tried logging out of the game completely, rebooting the system, then getting back in and see if the game recognizes it? I would also move one of them to a mule just to be sure.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I discovered why and what.
    I'm clumsy, I know (blushes). :(
    I never crafted Imperial Style, to be honest I never saw a book for learn that style, so I converted the items bypassing the
    message on the screen (the item was becoming bound).
    Nestor wrote: »
    Odd, and you have even made this twice.

certainly /bug this.

Don't know if its better to sit on this until they fix it, or abandon quest and destroy the items.

Have you tried logging out of the game completely, rebooting the system, then getting back in and see if the game recognizes it? I would also move one of them to a mule just to be sure.

Options