The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sewers event

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
So how are people going to recieve drops from molag bal? when the servers are flooded and you have at least 40 people ganging up on him. Some people aren't even receiving any drops from him at all. Lol
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 12 damage dealers only get the chance of a drop.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

That's some straight BS lol.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...pretty sure top 2 heals get a drop too? Or maybe it's top 2 heals, top 10 DPS?
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Spidersick
    Spidersick
    ✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    So how are people going to recieve drops from molag bal? when the servers are flooded and you have at least 40 people ganging up on him. Some people aren't even receiving any drops from him at all. Lol

Which sewers event? I didn't see anything announced on the official site.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spidersick wrote: »
    regime211 wrote: »

Which sewers event? I didn't see anything announced on the official site.

Yeah you get double televar I was down there doing it, but honestly it got boring and if you go to shot the que can take up to an hour.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I managed to loot roughly 20ish times last night and didn't manage to get the Scamp of the Skin. I finally gave up when the ridiculous lag sapped all of the "fun" out of the grind.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    I thought that ESO officially disclaimed this last big festival. I am not at all sure, but I think that you had to have a minimum level of damage, and the bosses are dying so quick, the dots that a lot of players have on half their attacks don't have time to accumulate full damage.
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.