Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Inventory Tracking?

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
I know I'm not the only person who tracks all of the set armor pieces on their character and in their bank... so how do you guys do it? I use a Google Sheet currently, but I'm hoping to find some sort of "drag and drop" system so it's basically Excel but I get to drag and drop pieces to my characters and from the bank and back and forth, etc. Hoping to know if anyone has any creative solutions out there such as a third party thing they already use... I don't know. I just want to graduate from the spreadsheet if possible!
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If tracking sets on inventory of all characters and bank is what you are looking for, then this addon should help you out.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I does not give you the whole inventory but it does help in checking out which set is where.

Use the set tracker along with this addon and it will make your experience much better.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    If tracking sets on inventory of all characters and bank is what you are looking for, then this addon should help you out.

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm on Xbox.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL :D , Sorry I assumed that you were on PC when you mentioned a spreadsheet. Guess I cant help you then :p