Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Mages Guild in ESO Morrowind?

Yogini0109
Hello, all!

I have just started playing Morrowind. i joined the Mages Guild, went over to Tamriel and did a quest there for the guild, but now I can't find any other quests. Who can i talk to? i have found a couple of Lorebooks, but i still can't speak to anyone about them. I also can't even find a Mages Guild anywhere but Vivec. I would appreciate some help!

Thanks in advance!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my understanding the Mage's Guild in Vivec just takes you to the main story zones to sign you up. You should then be able to progress through their story via the original zones.

Head to the first zone for your faction (Davon's Watch Stonefalls if Ebon Heart and I forget the others) and check inside the guild hall to see if there are quest markers to start the story.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Yogini0109
    Thank you. I will go back there and look again. After the lady there gave me the initial quest, I haven't found any more quest lines. Maybe I am missing something.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main initial zones for each faction (besides the starter islands) are Glenumbra (Daggerfall), Auridon (Vulkhel Guard) and Stonefalls (Davon's Watch).

Edited by SydneyGrey on September 7, 2017 11:41PM
  • Yogini0109
    Thank you so much!