Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question about 2 discs on 2 Xboxes

ScytheNL
ScytheNL
✭✭✭✭
Hi guys 'n girls!

I have two Xboxes, one in the livingroom, one in the bedroom.
I have 1 disc of ESO Crown Edition.

Currently, when I want to switch Xbox , I'll have to take the disc out of one and put in in the other.

If I buy ESO Morrowind (So the disc that has both the game and the expansion on it) will I be able to install that on both xboxes, and just leave one disc in one xbox and the other disc in the other xbox? Or will the Xbox that has the Crown edition disc in it not have access to Morrowind? Does anyone know?
Ingame:
Ezekiel Zakriah, Redguard Nightblade

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL
  • ScytheNL
    ScytheNL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, apparantly not
    Ingame:

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what you are asking for. When I got Morrowind, it goes to your account. So if YOU play upstairs, it should work for YOU if you play downstairs.

If someone is playing Upstairs and you are playing Downstairs, they can't play Morrowind because once you activate the code, it's tied to your account as I said.

I know when my wife bought me the collector's edition of Morrowind, I just used the code, never used the disc. I gave the code to my daughter. I bought Morrowind when it was on sale so I can play on the Xbox One as well. So not sure why you need the disc inside. From what I can remember it's a code you activate and not the disc.
    Edited by Davor on September 6, 2017 10:17PM
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • ScytheNL
    ScytheNL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    Not sure what you are asking for. When I got Morrowind, it goes to your account. So if YOU play upstairs, it should work for YOU if you play downstairs.

If someone is playing Upstairs and you are playing Downstairs, they can't play Morrowind because once you activate the code, it's tied to your account as I said.

I know when my wife bought me the collector's edition of Morrowind, I just used the code, never used the disc. I gave the code to my daughter. I bought Morrowind when it was on sale so I can play on the Xbox One as well. So not sure why you need the disc inside. From what I can remember it's a code you activate and not the disc.

Well you need an ESO disc in the Xbox because it won't run the game without it.

But my problem is solved: I assumed the Morrowind expansion would unlock with the disc, but it was just a code that came with the game, so now I have my old disc downstairs and the new one upstairs and I have Morrownd on both.
    Ingame:

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL