The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Fighters Guild skills stamina cost is to high

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
can we get some cost reductions on them all, especially the circle of protection.
maybe even increase the cost reduction from intimidation to 25%
and the expert hunter needs a longer duration, thing can barely last long enough to "hunt" anything.

hate to see such handy skills get tossed aside just because of overkill resource costs
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agree.gif
    Options
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point it's just evil hunter and flawless dawnbreaker for the 11% weapon damage.
    PvP needs more love.
    Options
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expert hunter also needs to be good at hunting. The skill is crap compared to magelight.
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree. Don't know why everything expect the ultimate has such high costs. Especially when it's as clunky as the gap closer. Overall I put barely anything besides db and the hunter on my bar.

Circle needs cost reduction, 6.4k is so much when you have to use that resource for everything you do.
    evil hunter can use another or a different bonus as I find it...situational...at best to cast a 4K reveal to get cost reduction for skills I won't use to such an extend that it would make any profit.
    And silver leash definitely needs an overhaul. Normal gap closers are unreliably but this puts it to another level. I need to gap close fast, so I can't waste two gcd and 5k+ stamina. I don't know, maybe just get rid of the first shot and make this move an instant gap closer.
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    le bump for clockwork possibility for change
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously. Costs are stupid and most everyone runs skills for passive weapon damage benefits. Otherwise it's DBOS for stun, flawless does pathetic damage.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
    Options