The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA][PC][PvX/RP][EP] Remnants of Hope is recruiting!

• acsribeiro16ub17_ESO
    Thank you @Chaqery for stepping up for PvP Assistant! The plan is to have pvp events going on every weekend, so keep an eye out for that!
    We have tons of events being run, and plenty of sociable, fun-loving, and overall awesome people for you to meet if you decide to. Just take a look at our website, and if you feel that itch for something more than your average "nobody-gives-a-damn-about-you" guild, this is the place for you!

Apply now at Remnantsofhope.com to join in on the fun!
    Legio Audax - "We are the Legion of the Bold, and we leave no legionnaire behind".
    Ebonheart Pact – NA PC
    http://LegioAudax.enjin.com/
    Shant - First Consul and Founder. In-game ID: @acsribeiro16
  • acsribeiro16ub17_ESO
    Tons of stuff going on during the week for the community! We just got ourselves another sister with the recently added World of Warcraft Division. Joining us now means that after your trial period you will have yet another supported community to go and meet! ESO is still growing very fast, and we're looking forward into receiving new applicants.

Apply now at Remnantsofhope.com to join in on the fun!
    Legio Audax - "We are the Legion of the Bold, and we leave no legionnaire behind".
    Ebonheart Pact – NA PC
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    Congrats to @Azviar, @SchroderCat, and @Aureaus on becoming full ROH members!
    Member of Remnants of Hope Online Gaming Community. Looking for a great guild? Look us up!
  • Deyna
    Deyna
    Soul Shriven
    While we are mostly Ebonheart Pact, we take recruits from all three alliances. and now with the advent of One Tamriel upon us, we are excited to see easier integration for all three alliances for the games content! if youre a returning player looking for a new home, we would love to have you join our community, which is currently 100 members strong and growing!
  • acsribeiro16ub17_ESO
    Hello Again everyone, still here!

We are all super excited for One Tamriel tomorrow! We have new PvE events scheduled for wednesdays and saturday evening. Expect some events to be scheduled during the afternoon as well! Scheduled trial nights already up!

Come join us if you want an awesome family to play games with, apply today at Remnantsofhope.com!
    Ebonheart Pact – NA PC
  • Deyna
    Deyna
    Soul Shriven
    hey guys! we are now have trials night set for wednesday nights, and looking for a solid pool of players to pick from! want to get your feet wet in the trials of ESO? look no further! always looking for good people to talk to in game!

our website is RemnantsOfHope.com to apply!
  • Earthlyflower
    Earthlyflower
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!
    Are you still recruiting? And do you allow Vampires into your guild?
  • acsribeiro16ub17_ESO
    Hello!
    Are you still recruiting? And do you allow Vampires into your guild?

Greetings Earthlyflower!

Sorry about the late reply. Yes we are recruiting, and yes we accept vampires! We are a very inclusive community by nature, restrictions are usualy what the game asks from us, not the other way around.
    Check out our website if you think we might fit you! :wink:
    remnantsofhope.com
    Ebonheart Pact – NA PC
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    Congrats on completing your first Trial ROH! :)
    Member of Remnants of Hope Online Gaming Community. Looking for a great guild? Look us up!
  • acsribeiro16ub17_ESO
    We are always recruiting, hit us up if you wanna join this amazing family, now with the majority of members being from the ESO community. It feels great to have grown so much from when this thread was posted, but that doesn't mean we don't want more!

check out http://remnantsofhope.com/ if you wanna join the fun!
    Ebonheart Pact – NA PC
  • acsribeiro16ub17_ESO
    Tonight's our second trial night! We're looking for all classes, and all roles, and we give support to all styles of gameplay. If you wanna PvP/PvE or RP, with a great community, filled with people willing to help, this is your place!

Check us out now at remnantsofhope.com !
    Ebonheart Pact – NA PC
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    If you are looking for a remarkable group of people to enjoy ESO with, look no further. We are going on our 8th year as a gaming community and we have no plans of stopping there!

Remnants of Hope prides itself on giving our members a well-rounded gaming experience, thus our PvX focus. Plenty of events to go around for everyone. Come check us out at our website - you won't be disappointed!
    Edited by Telana on October 25, 2016 9:21PM
  • Balbaruk
    Balbaruk
    I would consider joining, but would like to discuss a few things first. answer a few questions and what not, have a good day and hope too hear from you soon.
    Do not falter, Soon the wall shall crumble.
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    Balbaruk wrote: »
    I would consider joining, but would like to discuss a few things first. answer a few questions and what not, have a good day and hope too hear from you soon.

Howdy Balbaruk, we would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Please PM me your username and I will have someone contact you to chat. :smile:
  • Balbaruk
    Balbaruk
    I'll make a dummy character when i re-download the game, just want to ask some basic questions before committing to the guild or anything.
    Do not falter, Soon the wall shall crumble.
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    Congrats to the Remnants of Hope Trial team for completing SO, AA, and Hel-Ra!
  • Deyna
    Deyna
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in PvE? we are currently running pledges daily and trials weekly, jump in on the action!
    Interested in PvP? we have cyrodiil trains every thursday for all your siege and sewer diving needs!
    Interested in RP? we are starting a pirate-themed RP this week, story updates every tuesday!

No matter what youre interested in, we are always expanding, growing, and looking for you to join in on the fun! apply at remnantsofhope.com today!
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    Come and join the fun on the Free to Play weekend! We have great folks that are constantly running all kinds of content! We love helping out new folks, so if you just joined and are looking for a group of friends, please look us up!
  • Deyna
    Deyna
    Soul Shriven
    now that the free weekend is over :( if you liked your time in Tamriel, you are going to love exploring it with a group of great friends, and we are always looking for more friends to enjoy exploring the world with! visit our website, fill out an application, and lets explore the world!
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested in getting some more info on the guild. I am looking to get into more of the WvW stuff and small scale pvp. RP sounds fun too.

Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • Deyna
    Deyna
    Soul Shriven
    Medivh50 wrote: »
    I am interested in getting some more info on the guild. I am looking to get into more of the WvW stuff and small scale pvp. RP sounds fun too.

glad to hear it!

we usually run PvP nights on thursdays, but we have people sewer diving quite a bit. you can peruse our website to see what we offer outside of PvP, or drop me a message in game or right here! if you just want to try out our guild, we do have a trial period so you can see what we are like, so just fill out an application and dive right in if thats more your style!
  • Deyna
    Deyna
    Soul Shriven
    hey guys!

just an update, we are looking to start running MoL in the near future, definitely something you want to get involved in if you have interest in the dromathra stuff! apply today at remnantsofhope.com!
  • Deyna
    Deyna
    Soul Shriven
    Congrats to @Daravar, our newest commander for the ESO division!
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    It's a new year. Is your resolution to find an awesome group of players to experience this amazing game with? If so, then you need to look no further than The Remnants of Hope. We have a great active player base, are always running dungeons (normal and vet) and are running trials as well. We have dedicated officers for PVE, PVP, RP, and Crafting, plus an experienced leadership team. We are also a multi-gaming community, so if you play any of our other supported games, once accepted as a member in ESO you can play with the guild in any of the other games as well. Come take a look at the website and see what we are all about!

http://www.remnantsofhope.com/front-page/
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    With One Tamriel and now Homestead in the books, ROH is looking forward towards the newly announced Morrowind expansion. We want YOU to join our ranks and our cause of bringing together the best group of players in the game under the Remnants of Hope banner!
  • Tallon
    Tallon
    Soul Shriven
    Great Community. 400 plus members playing a variety of games together. Come check us out. In ESO we have nightly events and friendly people.

remnantsofhope.com/front-page/
  • SBB
    SBB
    ✭✭
    Joined recently and this is a really great guild. The application process weeds out toxic people and everyone likes to group vet content together without being cliquey.
  • Lagerfueled
    Lagerfueled
    ✭✭
    Now is a great time to join our ranks. We will all enjoy exploring Vvardenfell together!
  • Owli
    Owli
    Hello, I was linked here from a thread I had started. If you are still willing to have me I am interested in joining. @Owli
    -Hestia Familia- [AD] NA
    Characters - Owli / Celestial Hestia
    Check out Bad Life Choices Gaming at www.blcgaming.com
  • henryf530
    henryf530
    Can you contact me in-game? @vrimuth