Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to group up and make friends.

C1500
C1500
Soul Shriven
Hey guys, I'm looking to make a few friends and group up to take on a few bosses and just play around in game.
This is my 1st MMORPG, I love and have played all the other TES games and been a gamer since I was real young.
Me and my girlfriend have been playing on and off for over a year, and we both have jobs mine being 8hrs a day and hers 12hrs. So we can't play everyday, but would like to meet new people.

I have a Discord server or I can chat though steam. Feel free to add me in game or on steam, and shoot me a message.

C1500 on Steam
Enthal in game.

I'm a level 40 wood elf, nightblade.

Thanks for checking out my post.
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    What time zone are you in? I assume PC, from the Steam comment, yes?

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • C1500
    C1500
    Soul Shriven
    EST, I live in TN and ya PC. I meant to put that in and forgot.
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    @C1500 Send me a mail @parkham in game and we can group up. Might not be able to today but tomorrow or sure.

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • C1500
    C1500
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks alot, I sent you a request. Your way higher level then me, so you can just send me a message when ever letting me know what your up for.
  • Jenuma
    Jenuma
    I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are as far as the full-time job situation goes. If you're still looking for friends, feel free to send me a request: @Jenuma. I'm up for anything, casual or tryhard.