The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Horns of the Reach signing in

dianneelaine
dianneelaine
Soul Shriven
SOS have problem loading character- have hard rest, recycled router, cleared game cache, console reset , signed online update terms and conditions and removed and reinstalled xbox sign in account .
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    One more troubleshooting step you can take that might help with loading your character is deleting the local save data on your Xbox.

To delete save data on the Xbox One
    1. From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
    2. Go to Games.
    3. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    4. Select Manage Game. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Hawkeye0099
    I am having the same issue this didn't fix it
  • Croblasta
    Croblasta
    Are all your characters gone? I had the same issue and I...Ugh...Was logging into the wrong server (EU instead of US). :D
    Edited by Croblasta on August 30, 2017 9:30PM
  • Hawkeye0099
    nope I tried every character and none will log in for long all crash.
  • Hawkeye0099
    the second I see my character it will crash and give me error 303
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Error 303 usually indicates a connectivity issue. As you've already tried deleting the save data, the next thing you can check is that the correct ports are open through your router.

Xbox One Ports:
    • UDP Port 88
    • UDP Ports 12000 through 32000
    • UDP Port 6250
    • UDP Port 5060
    • UDP Port 5062
    • UDP Port 3478 through 3479
    • UDP and TCP Port 3074
    • UDP and TCP Port 53
    • TCP Port 80
    • TCP Port 433
    Staff Post
  • Hawkeye0099
    @ZOS_BillE I have not had a problem before this update. how do I check these?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Ports would need to be opened through the router or modem your internet connection is using. You can contact your ISP or check the router manufacturer website for help with opening ports.
    Staff Post
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    So I have restarted game, cleared the saved data, forwarded outbound ports, cleared dns on my ip, restarted my router, updated my router, rebooted my Xbox, unplugged my Xbox, restored my Xbox to factory settings reinstalled game did this twice with the regular game and digital upgrade collector edition morrowind. Then rebooted back to factory settings and tried my daughters hard disk morrowind collector edition as well. I have tried EU server. I have tried creating a new gt and linking my own account. My daughters gt- her account works fine on my Xbox btw. I've tried logging in on a friends Xbox. Same thing happens. I was on the phone with Microsoft even for 3 hours today doing troubleshooting with them. They changed some security settings on my account. Then did all troubleshooting all over again. Still no changes. I click log in. Select my character after it logs in. Instantly loads in then crashes. Each time. Then presents error 303 connection to server has timed out.
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Nothing works for me. I've been conversations with eso support via email for countless days. It has been escalated countless times.
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I have not had a problem before this update. how do I check these?
    you open up you router by using a computer and logging into it. There is a http on your router with instructions with also your username and password which should be the same for every router lol. Then you can open your ports there. Or you can open your command prompt and type ipconfig /all
    Look for your default gateway address and type that in your browser.
    The default un and pw are admin and password unless you changed it then you can try to guess it.

Hopefully that helps more in depth on how to do that step on how to forward ports
  • dianneelaine
    dianneelaine
    Soul Shriven
    I have spent 5 days....
    -cleaned disc (game)
    -reset console
    -recyled router
    -opened 10 said port(inbound and outbound) on router
    -flushed DSN
    -reinstalled game twice (14hrs)
    -cleared cache
    -tried constantlly to login
    -used a family member account
    -made a new account
    And been in contact with ESO support who are now giving 2 sentence answer, reffering me back to XBox live and hope I have a great evening!
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Me too ^^
  • dianneelaine
    dianneelaine
    Soul Shriven
    ok , so your the third person I've heard of with the issues . I'll msg friends on both servers see if I can find others.
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    ok , so your the third person I've heard of with the issues . I'll msg friends on both servers see if I can find others.
    Yeah even tried linking my account under a new gt and it didn't work. But my daughters works under my same Xbox.
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    I even asked for a refund because it feels like I'll never be able to play again and no response yet. But hotr corrupted my account so now I just want the last two years of my life back that I spent every day playing lol.