Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Can you ping launcher.bethesda.net ?
Hello ESO community,
being stuck in a support loop (Ticket 170823-001746) im told again and again that according to the game consultant report dropped packets are the reason for my heavy FPS loss.
However i think that the server simply does not respond to ping requests and this isn't a network issue at all. Why would the game even run or allow me to log in with 100% packet loss if that server is important?
so please help me ... open a windows command promt and type:
and then post if you had success or failed and also include the server IP address. In my case the IP is 126.96.36.199 with 100% packet loss. My ping request was send from germany. Depending on your region the address might warry and it might be possible that the servers respond differently for each region.