The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion thread for "Liberate Cyrodiil During the Imperial City Anniversary Event!"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
bd4peuwdzkc8.png

This is the official discussion thread for the Liberate Cyrodiil During the Imperial City Anniversary Event and Earn Bonus Rewards! blog article.

Return to the heart of Tamriel with our Imperial City Anniversary Event! While the three Alliances continue to vie for control of Cyrodiil, the Imperial City itself remains firmly under Daedric occupation. Dive into the capital during the event and earn bonus rewards including double Tel Var Stones, double the chance to find unique drops, and more!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    I love this event! Probably one of my favorites.

Side note buut in the Imperial city collector's edition picture, it's showing the soul-shriven skin instead of the mind-shriven skin...
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nermy I need 23 Wabbajacks who can form a bomb group and know how to listen to (and follow) orders.

We have stones and AP to make.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soul shriven skin! You will be mine! :triumph:
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    Soul shriven skin! You will be mine! :triumph:

no its my turn! ;)
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think there'd be another one this year. Glad there is!
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm... 3300 crowns for a horse and a skin... I have already the dlc, the daedrat and a stack of xp scrolls, but I really want that skin. Someone tell me what to do :D
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    hmmm... 3300 crowns for a horse and a skin... I have already the dlc, the daedrat and a stack of xp scrolls, but I really want that skin. Someone tell me what to do :D

Just do it!
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You already know in your heart what to do, you simply need to do it.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I thought so as well! But nowdays IC is so deserted that events like this are very healty for this place. And this is by far the best anniversary event of all.

I'm afraid I won't see the sunlight of Tamriel during the whole event since I will be camping the center of IC sewers xD
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    @Nermy I need 23 Wabbajacks who can form a bomb group and know how to listen to (and follow) orders.

If you want to lead, be my guest. ;)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    Nermy I need 23 Wabbajacks who can form a bomb group and know how to listen to (and follow) orders.

If you want to lead, be my guest. ;)
    Can I use my angry voice if they do the stupid?

On a serious note would love to lead a raid for this, I'll grab some UL people and old WJ as well and see if we can make a nice night of murder at some point.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this time I'll get the soul shriven skin...

Looking forward to some good skirmishing!
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What kind of good stuff can you buy with key frags and telvars? Are Agility and willpowers making a comeback?
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got way too excited. I thought we were liberating and re-habiting IC for a second then. Like turning it into something useful.
    PC EU
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    guess it's time to dust off my imperial physique
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time for DD's all-warden bear-and-pigeon zerg to reappear.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like theese events. Usually I do stories with alts during events. More player better chance to finish 2 group quest :)
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like ZoS is trying to break the market... Again
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    great, even more missing players in Cyrodiil due to shared population caps :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Am I reading this correctly - only double Tel Var, not double AP? Just so I'm clear.

Second this! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Here's mind shriven

dolob_soul_shriven_skin.png

Will someone post a soul-shriven how it looks nowadays with costumes or updates motifs or the like?
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhh great ... 100 of nightblades waiting to gank you and then

Hank-Jed-Dip-Dip-Potato-Chip-Men-s-T-Shirt-2017-New-Arrival-T-Shirt.jpg

yep...looking forward to that lol :D:D
    Edited by ForsakenSin on September 6, 2017 6:57AM
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watch out for bomblades while farming that skin... They are everywhere... *cough cough* ;)
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yeah go to IC kill mobs,capture some areas just to get one shot killed by random n/b who camps at sewer entrance....

nothing new here

got the skin and horse so i'll pass
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AMAZING thanks @ZOS_JessicaFolsom really looking forward to this. Was epic last time. Best event yet.

IC needs some love long term, I say add Gold Willpower/Agility as BOP for a huge fragment or tel var cost to get some people back in there, since they got given out with dungeon rewards fragments have lost their desire a bit.

We don't want Zergs but a healthy pop would be sweet.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only time during the year when IC comes alive :)

Time to re-equip my bombblade :D
    Edited by Qbiken on September 6, 2017 9:08AM
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Soul Shriven skin drop chance needs more than just doubling >.<
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • Sergun
    Sergun
    ✭✭✭
    and no skin and pet in runeboxes still :(:(
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vrienda wrote: »
    The Soul Shriven skin drop chance needs more than just doubling >.<

They want your cash
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please consider putting the scamp and Soul-Shriven skin in a rune box that can be traded. Currently if a player gets lucky enough to get both there is zero incentive to ever do the Molag Bal event again.