The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trinimac chests

TelvanniWizard
TelvanniWizard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Good day everyone. I´ve been doing the daily delves in Wrothgar, pusuing the Trinimac chests chapter. So far hadn´t any luck. I understand the drop rate of Trinimac chapters is low, but, how much? Also, in case i decided to buy it, Eu pc server, how much should I expect to be ready to pay for it?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC NA Trinimac chapters are going something like 15-20k ... so expect to pay something like that.

However, even finding these on the guild traders is as rare as doing the dailies.

Don't expect to instantly find it and at the price you want ... if you do it's a great find.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the answer :)
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the quests everyday for two weeks. All I got out of it was a maces motif. I wasn't wasting my time anymore on that
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the quests everyday for two weeks. All I got out of it was a maces motif. I wasn't wasting my time anymore on that

You'll want to do the dailies on more than one character, though, to get any measurable amount of motif returns. I remember doing these on all eight (8) characters for three weeks to get the full motif ... which included some trading with other players.