Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Are There Any Overland Healing Sets

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
Are there any sets for a Templar Healer that are obtainable from a trader such as an overland or PvP vendor set perhaps?

I know I need Spell Power Cure and something else, but there are a lot of options(Sanctuary, Mending, Worm, etc)... Wondering if there are any options that don't require farming bound items and I can buy them somewhere?
Edited by Texecutioner187 on September 3, 2017 12:45AM
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worm cult necklace is at the golden this week. The rings shouldn't take long from vault of madness because there is a named drop from the one of the bosses.

But you could do Kags which is crafted.

But spell power is definitely worth farming for sure.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm going to get Spell Power but also looking for another set. This second set I'm asking about is the one I would like to find something easier for.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use a mix of gift of Magnus and sudusers with willpower jewelry till you get SPC.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    I might not have explained it correctly. I'm not asking about a replacement or SPC, I'm asking about a second set to get to wear at the same time as SPC...
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgruberman wrote: »
    I might not have explained it correctly. I'm not asking about a replacement or SPC, I'm asking about a second set to get to wear at the same time as SPC...
    Yes, you want an overland because of jewelry, that way you can farm WGT in normal.
    I use
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Arch-Mage+Set for sustain, its pretty cheap.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a couple choices:
    • Robes of the Withered Hand (heal and restore magic when an enemy dies nearby) Alikir
    • Prisoner's Rags (dont be fooled by the stam, you get effectively 2k mag regen just holding sprint but not moving) cold harbor
    • Stendars Embrace (50% chance to purge negative effects once per 30 seconds) eastmarch
    • Trinimac's Valor (When applying damage shields to ally, chance to summon shard that heals and damages at the same time) wrothgar
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Try robes of the hist.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Yes, you want an overland because of jewelry, that way you can farm WGT in normal.
    I use
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Arch-Mage+Set for sustain, its pretty cheap.

You could also just farm keys from the sewers and go into the vet dungeon by yourself. The vault is as soon as you walk in. It's 150 keys for each chest though so that may take awhile.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Try robes of the hist.

Actually, I won't farm dungeons for set armor. And happily live with the results (no SPC here).

My healer does indeed wears Robes of the Hist. It is a fine magicka set and the +5 bonus keeps her on her feet healing instead of on her back or stunned. Her other set is Seducer for sustain; as a Bosmer, she finds that quite helpful.

Like many, I do wish there were more options for healers among crafted and overland (not dungeon) sets.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on September 3, 2017 11:19AM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why not just farm worm or sanctuary jewellery?

Those dungeons are super easy. Wait for pledge day, jump on tank or healer and lfg it (assuming you got nobody to do it with) a few times. You'll get it easy enough. Most people will those sets to you if you ask as well.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Why not just farm worm or sanctuary jewellery?

Those dungeons are super easy. Wait for pledge day, jump on tank or healer and lfg it (assuming you got nobody to do it with) a few times. You'll get it easy enough. Most people will those sets to you if you ask as well.

Because I openly admit to my impatience. Once I'm done with SPC, I don't want to have to farm a whole other set. I will, but I'd like something in the interim that will give me a viable solution so I don't need to farm 12 pieces, and just 5-7 for the time being. It's just temporary.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are, but they are all ***** to be honest.

I guess Stendarr's Embrace is the least ***, though the cooldown is a absolute joke.
    Edited by FakeFox on September 3, 2017 1:52PM
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torug's pact.